Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sadie new maxi single release

it is announced at Sadie one-man live tour "THE BLACK DIAMONDS" tour final at Zepp DiverCity Tokyo at 2012/12/29 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2013/03/27, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 8th anniversary special GIG "INFINITY∞DEMONS CALL" at Nanba HATCH at 2013/03/16

btw they will hold their one-man live at Kichijouji CLUB SEATA at 2013/02/02, at which they will compose 1 new song by gathering some words and idea at that live, and scene of such composition will be included in DVD of their new maxi single to be released at 2013/03/27

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "双刻の艶(soukoku no tsuya)"

[CD track list]

01.斑-まだら-(madara)

02.雪月花(setsugekka)

03.face to face (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold their one-man live tour "謳歌乱舞(oukaranbu)" since Akasaka BLITZ at 2013/04/06 and up to tour final at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2013/07/13-07/14

all these live except Akasaka BLITZ at 2013/04/06 are 2-day one-man live with the following concept:

day 1 - 奈落の艶(naraku no tsuya) - painful, sorrowful roaring for endless hopelessness
day 2 - 蒼天の艶(souten no tsuya) - hopeful voice for hands asking for salvation

^ imo type of their new maxi single has not yet been finalized...but one of the types (as there should be >1 type) should include DVD including scene of their one-man live at Kichijouji CLUB SEATA at 2013/02/02 as previously mentioned

btw they will hold their one-man live at Kichijouji CLUB SEATA at 2013/02/02, at which they will compose 1 new song by gathering some words and idea at that live, and scene of such composition will be included in DVD of their new maxi single to be released at 2013/03/27

title of their new song composed at their one-man live at Kichijouji CLUB SEATA at 2013/02/02 is "冷たい炎(tsumetai honoo)"

painful, sorrowful roaring for endless hopelessness

painful hateful cackle at their naming realness

Calling it now.

One of those songs is RINKAKU rip off

The other is a Gazette rip off.

Third is probably an ORIGINAL track.

agreed on first two & third would be a typical sadie copypaste track

I can hear Mao rehearsing rinkaku's gray whale style chorus already

[Limited Edition Type A] ¥1.890-(tax in)

DVD: 斑-まだら- PV

CD: 01. 斑-まだら- 02. 雪月花

[Limited Edition Type B] ¥1.890-(tax in)

DVD: 雪月花 PV

CD: 01. 雪月花 02. 斑-まだら-

[Regular Edition Limited Version] ¥1.890-(tax in)

DVD: 2013.2.2一緒に曲を作ろうイベント

CD: 01. 斑-まだら- 02. 雪月花 03. face to face

[Regular Edition] ¥1.575-(tax in)

CD: 01. 斑-まだら- 02. 雪月花 03. face to face

A prefer the first song (the PV is quite interesting too). 雪月花 sounds like a 9999th version of forbidden/Dearest/whatever so far.

First song sounds pretty tight can't lie...I keep repeating it. Guess I was wrong about it being RINKAKU part 2. But props to them for the crap DIFFERENT SENSE background hahaha. 

Second song...the chorus was pretty nice then after that typical Metalcore/Sadie recycled BS.

My goodness...they're still suffering from inconsistency it seems. Its like they try and go hard with a few songs then release lazy crap as a filler.

First song sounds pretty tight can't lie...I keep repeating it. Guess I was wrong about it being RINKAKU part 2. But props to them for the crap DIFFERENT SENSE background hahaha. 

Second song...the chorus was pretty nice then after that typical Metalcore/Sadie recycled BS.

My goodness...they're still suffering from inconsistency it seems. Its like they try and go hard with a few songs then release lazy crap as a filler.

agreed 

SET-LIST at 2013/03/16:

01.Rosario-ロザリオ-
02.Ice Romancer
03.躯~mukuro~
04.愛の罠
05.LOOSING MY WAY OF THE PROUD
06.Rain fall
07.GRUDGE OF SORROW
08.棘-toge-
09.VIRTUAL FAKEMAN
10.ever