Sign in to follow this  
Takatori Reiji

Ba.Masashi now Official Member of Versailles + New Single

and I hope Desert Apple will be another Silent Knight, I'm really excited... I'm thinking about preordering it ASAP.

I think it would be another Silent Knight, due that it was played instead of it on their live.

Tour Final Setlist:

Prelude

God Palace

ASCENDEAD MASTER

Rosen Schwert

---- MC ----

zombie

Amorphous

PRINCESS

-------------

Reminiscence

Desert Apple

Umbrella of Glass

Catharsis

愛??哀??????ノクターン

月下香

---- MC ----

Beast of Desire

Aristocrat's Symphony

Sympathia

-------------

DESTINY -The Lovers-

---- MC ----

The Red Carpet Day

---- Encore ----

Serenade

The Revenant Choir

Credits: schwarz_kun @livejournal

And no problem fiftear (:

Also here's a picture of their new outfits: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/513 ... Lovers.jpg

New single Limited Type A and B details

DVD Limited A - ¥2,500 (Tax in)

Live from the Versailles World Tour 2010 “Method of Inheritance?? -JUBILEE- at JCB Hall (2010.4.30)

1. 愛??哀??????ノクターン

2. Amorphous

3. 月下香

4. Serenade

5. ASCENDEAD MASTER

6. God Palace

DVD Limited B - ¥1,500 (Tax in)

DESTINY -The Lovers- (PV)

Source: http://versailles.syncl.jp/

I am SO happy they made a live dvd with their Jubilee songs, I was looking forward to hearing God Palace live again ;D Very excited for this.

Tracklist for the main single still relatively unknown, although we know Destiny-The Lovers- is the main song, along with Desert Apple being the instrumental, the last song is currently unknown.

Masashi was just playing in the background at the concert. It was like he wasn't there at all. But I guess that's what support members do, support, and not grabbing too much attention of the crowd.

I'd like to see how it's like when he's a full member. Looking forward to more Versailles-goodness.

I absolutely adore this new look, I think Masashi fits extremely well into their look and he's rather attractive. Not as eyegrabbing as Jasmine, but that's a good thing. It's not like he's trying to be the member he replaced, you know?

Which version do I order?! I want both DVDs, but I may have to go with type A, because who knows when it is I'm going to be able to see them live...

You don't think this will sell out online do you? I want to order it after I pay off most of my credit card bill which will be in 2 weeks, that's not too long is it?

Kamijo looks like a pimp, lol.

I kinda like Masashi in there. Conceptually, he seems to make a good dark prince/villain kind of type, which is pretty cool.

Yeah, he does. The way he's walking tells it all XD

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery happy about this!!

Masashi's amazing. I know people will keep on saying how Jasmine was better and all, but LOL I think they're both at the same skill level.

And he's not replacing Jasmine, but he's a sixth member.

Go, Versailles <3

I'm very excited for this new single : D I'm glad Masashi joined although I never got to see him in concert since they didn't come to the U.S. Their new costumes are beautiful although I am disappointed that Teru didn't change much. Hizaki's dress looks like his first one but I like it much better. Thankfully he lost that plastic looking fabric :urg: Kamijo looks semi-lareine which isn't a bad thing, and I can't really see Yuki or Masashi all that well...I'll need to wait till the release pictures of individual members. However, I did like that Masashi kind of looks like he's taking on the role of Jasmine without being Jasmine II.

Anyway, I can't wait :gaga:

afterall, i am not sure Masashi will fit that big flower-y headpiece that Jasmine was wearing.

Masashi face are too masculine for those, will look weird if he should be force to wear those numbers :P

like Champ said earlier, perhaps his role in the concept are either villain or anti hero.

The name "Desert Apple" makes me laugh. Really curious about the new single now! :rawk:

Haha, agreed. Oh, the "creative" titles the Japanese can come up.

Should be Dessert Apple!!

Tracklist of the single has now been revealed. I'm surprised Desert Apple isn't included. Probably it'll be released like SFORZANDO on a V.A ):

Anyway here it is:

01.DESTINY -The Lovers- (music and lyrics: KAMIJO)

02.Glowing Butterfly (music: HIZAKI ~ lyrics: KAMIJO)

03.Libido (music: TERU ~ lyrics: KAMIJO)

"Libido" might actually be good, considering Teru wrote it - I always enjoy his songs ^^. Pfffffttt. . ."Glowing Butterfly" gosh, they really out did themselves with the song names this time around.

libido :domo:

perhaps... Desert apple will be included on their album?

Or perhaps it will be a part of a song, say an intro than an SE? Many possibilities. Kinda interested with that song actually, ah well...

It's like A Noble Was Born in Chaos all over again. Each of the composing members did one track in the same order! Interested.

OMG, you're right!

So that means a full album next? *I hope so*

Maybe they didn't leave out Desert Apple, but changed the name instead (to Libido?). Just a guess.

"Glowing Butterfly" sounds seriously stupid though, but let's hope for the best. :P

Maybe they didn't leave out Desert Apple, but changed the name instead (to Libido?). Just a guess.

"Glowing Butterfly" sounds seriously stupid though, but let's hope for the best. :P

TERU doesn't play during 'Desert Apple' so it cant be 'Libido'. It will most likely be the 'Reminiscence' of the next album.

I'm slightly confused with the correct spelling of Glowing Butterfly. Various other sites, including Last.fm AND Bonjour Honey Forum, have it listed as Glowing Betterfly.

Which is it? Glowing Butterfly or Glowing Betterfly?

I don't particularly like Betterfly, but I'd like to know for sure which 1 it is.

I'm slightly confused with the correct spelling of Glowing Butterfly. Various other sites, including Last.fm AND Bonjour Honey Forum, have it listed as Glowing Betterfly.

I don't particularly like Betterfly, but I'd like to know for sure which 1 it is.

It's Glowing Butterfly.

It's Glowing Butterfly.

Thanks for the confirmation, I am so glad it is Butterfly, as Betterfly is horrible :/

Sign in to follow this