Takadanobabaalien

Kyouka(Chaos System/Aliene Ma'riage) news

狂華(Kyoka) Pink-Tribal will perform at Kanazawa AZ at 2013/05/04 and at Shibuya REX at 2013/05/08

狂華(Kyoka) Pink-Tribal members:
Vo.狂華(Kyoka) (ex-デジール(desir)-->Despair-->autium-->Aliene Ma'riage-->Cupid-->Deflina Ma'riage-->Chaos System-->DROSERA OBLAAT.)
Vo.Chaos
Gt.Kyoki (ex-Sacrifier-->ミラレタ(miraleta), now in Secilia Luna)
Gt.Kazumi (ex-finale-->ルシア(lusia), now in Cheval Noir)
Ba.秀暁(hideaki) (ex-DAS:VASSER)
Dr.YOU-YA (ex-La'Mule-->Red Carpet, now in NUMBER MOUSE)

狂華(Kyoka) Pink-Tribal will perform at Shibuya REX at 2013/06/28

狂華(Kyoka) Pink-Tribal members:
Vo.狂華(Kyoka) (ex-デジール(desir)-->Despair-->autium-->Aliene Ma'riage-->Cupid-->Deflina Ma'riage-->Chaos System-->DROSERA OBLAAT.)
Vo.Kei (ex-Ratsel-->Eliphas Levi-->Vinett)
Dr.YOU-YA (ex-La'Mule-->Red Carpet, now in NUMBER MOUSE)

Pink-Tribal will perform at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2013/08/30, at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2013/09/07 and at Imaike CLUB 3STAR at 2013/10/01

Pink-Tribal members:
Vo.Chaos (クオリア(Qualia))
Dr.YOU-YA (ex-La'Mule-->Red Carpet, now in VABeL, NUMBER MOUSE)

Woah. He hasn't done anything in ages. That's pretty cool

He was actually quite good. I saw the live. He looks a bit old now. I got his cheki. If I have a proper flat in which I can unpack my luggage, I can take a pic if you want.

There are a bunch of videos Kyouka has uploaded showing Pink Tribal's rehearsals.

A friend of mine always laughs when he hears Kyouka scream like a girl xD.

Does anybody if Kyouka is still under treatment for his cancer diagnosis or if it is gone already?

Chaos posted this on his journal on last.fm today. ww

source: http://www.last.fm/user/qualia_chaos/journal/2013/08/30/5wlwjn_live!

30 Aug 2013, 02:44

I will be playing with my dear friends of "Pink-Tribal" in Nagoya on October 1st!
It will be a FREE threeman with Magistina Saga and UNDER FALL JUSTICE (ex 『正義』崇拝教團JUSTICE KING). Diana will also perform as guests.
The last time we played as Pink-Tribal in Nagoya has been truly amazing and I can't wait to meet everybody over there again!
If you happen to be around Nagoya on the 1st please come and have a look. We are going to play more songs than usual, including some songs never played before (still working on that).

October 1st 2013, Nagoya IMAIKE CLUB 3STAR
Open: 17:30 / Start: 18:00
Cast: Pink-Tribal / UNDER FALL JUSTICE / Magistina Saga / Diana (friendship performance)
Tickets: free (purchase of 2 drink tickets needed)

Tickets are distributed at the following stores: five Stars, Like an Edison Nagoya, Super BRock Record Nagoya and Komaki, NAGOYA HOLYDAY NEXT, HOLYDAY MONTHLY (September issue), 『UNDER FALL JUSTICE』flyer

Also, next Saturday we are going at Ikebukuro BlackHole.
I will be there as a Pink-Tribal member, and my new band クオリア (Qualia) will also perform. As this will be our first live, we will perform a special song. Details are available at qualia.info.
See you there!

In one of the videos Kyouka uploaded on Youtube months ago he was sitting having dinner with friends I think and his face looked a bit swollen.

But if he is fine now I'm happy for him^^

Pink-Tribal OHP:

http://www.pink-tribal.com

:wan-44:

I loved 秀暁's looks. Very 90's

I have already watched the video they posted on their official website several months ago. I loved it when they played Sterilization by La'Mule. But I would like to know what the project is about. Will they release their own songs? Will they cover old school Visual Kei songs or both?

I want samples!!!!

Kyouka needs to have a new real band releasing stuff. He could reactivate his solo or just make Pink Tribal his solo stuff. I don't care, I just want to hear something new.

Oh and: I think it's wiser to make a new thread for news, because everytime this gets pushed you think "does he have health issues again?"

So far they play(ed) Kyouka's songs. The last song is mostly Suicide.

I have to say that I do not really like You-Ya's new look. I prefer him non visual like in Number Mouse. He looks really sickly in those pictures (I think he lost some weight since I saw him last time) . Besides that, a bit too much Photoshop for my taste, but still better than the pics for Vabel.

I'll believe it if this band releases more than one song. I got all excited about DROSERA OBLAAT. but then Kyouka and his ADD self decided that wasn't good enough for whatever reason.

I just made the mistake to listen to some sample from the vocalist's other project....  D:

http://qualia.info/releases/xxx%E9%80%A3%E9%8E%96/

This honestly isn't -that- bad in terms of no budget vkei...aside from the "moshiru sareteeeeee [[gradually gets more and more out of tune here]]" part. It sounded like something Rumina would have done :P

I just made the mistake to listen to some sample from the vocalist's other project....  D:

http://qualia.info/releases/xxx%E9%80%A3%E9%8E%96/

That sample reminded me very much of Nounai Morphine by PIERROT... Kind of plagiarism... :mm:

So it seems to be Pink Tribal's objective musically speaking is still not clear...

Also, I don't quite understand Kyouka's position in the band. Will he scream and make other noises only? no singing?