EN1
01.Rain Falls
02.Lover
03.空白

EN2
01.17歳の孤独
02.無
03.壁

Thought it'd be worth noting that their website ne-ga.com has been dead for some time.

Also, am I the only one who finds it strange that NEGATIVISM -TRACE- is out in a few days and there's still no track list?

Thought it'd be worth noting that their website ne-ga.com has been dead for some time.

Also, am I the only one who finds it strange that NEGATIVISM -TRACE- is out in a few days and there's still no track list?

What's that? i never even knew they announced a new album

What's that? i never even knew they announced a new album

NEGATIVISM -TRACE- is the band's last compilation/formal release until they disband. It's out on Wednesday (or Tuesday, depending on your time zone).

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UCCD-333B

http://under-code.shop-pro.jp/?pid=52746442

http://www.brand-x.jp/product/7454

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/nega-announcing-final-album::12667.html

I really hope this isn't the real tracklist, because even a collection of remastered/re-recorded singles like this doesn't make it worth buying AT ALL, especially if you already own their last compilation CD (on which five of these songs WERE remastered) and PV DVD (which had basically everything). An unreleased song for 40+ USD? I'm not that much of a sucker.

Yeah back when it was announced only the tracklist for the bonus DVD was known, so lots of sites/people mistook it for the CD tracklist. I guess it's still not out yet then. I know UCP tends to be slow with this kind of info, but wow. XD

Mixed feelings about the track-list! Glad it's got MMFP, 深海魚, 株吐羅, and I don't recall SKIN, so it's either a new song, or a secret live distributed one. But come on! No 夜にある希望、朝に来る絶望? Seriously? And I can't imagine the track-list would flow very well. And labia? SERIOUSLY? That's more worthy than any other song that's not on the disc?

Still, I hope it pops up on iTunes at some point.

I think this is a mistake : SINK.

Oh...... well... that's still a good song, not as awkwardly placed as LOVER is, being sandwiched between Ogress and MMFP.

Cool tracklist! I like how across their 2 albums and 2 best albums literally no songs overlap... so it's a nice thing for a fan who only bought longer releases and no singles to have a big chunk of their catalogue. Still, not sure if gonna buy it (my wallet will be the judge of that xD).

Cleary...this best-of is useless. No bonus track.

Last track.

It's still not really worth it. I have all the CDs with these songs on it, except track 7. I'll see if the Perestroika shit is remastered though. I find the actual albums of that band unlistenable. If this is an improvement, I might get it for the sake of completeness.

I like how across their 2 albums and 2 best albums literally no songs overlap...

this. I think the weird tracklist might be because they wanted to include stuff that isn't already on their first best.

raffle for the following prizes will be provided if purchasing their goods for >3,000yen at their last one-man live "NEGATIVISM-WITHOUTRACE-" at OSAKA MUSE at 2013/04/26, at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2013/04/28 and at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/04/29:

A-prize: NEGA stage-board「THE VII DEADLY SCENES」ver.
B-prize: PERESTROIKA flag
C-prize: live-distributed CD "I.E.>Se.~It's a Perfect World But I Hate This World~"
D-prize: live-limited CD "Defection Deep Depression and..."
儿(jin)-prize: 儿(jin) ex-band "「…破片」(...kakera)" LIVE CD (5 songs)
SAN-prize: SAN ex-band "FESTER" & "「13」" CD+flyer/poster
Ray-prize: NEGA pick-set
優(yuu)-prize: 優(yuu) ex-band "DHIANA" CD

The likelihood of my getting a physical copy of Defection is still probably minimal.

And I sincerely hope someone uploads that Jin-band CD.

Unlike that best of that never happened >.>

Sign in to follow this