Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

NEGA disbanding

How is their music?  I might want to go to their live because I am a huge key party fan but I also consider going to a D live (there are 5 or 6 next week).

raffle for the following prizes will be provided if purchasing their goods for >3,000yen at their last one-man live "NEGATIVISM-WITHOUTRACE-" at OSAKA MUSE at 2013/04/26, at NAGOYA HOLIDAY NEXT at 2013/04/28 and at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/04/29:

優(yuu)-prize: 優(yuu) ex-band "DHIANA" CD

I presume it's their "LAST WORDS FROM THE SUN" release. :cry: I want it!

How is their music?  I might want to go to their live because I am a huge key party fan but I also consider going to a D live (there are 5 or 6 next week).

Literally nothing like Key Party bands from what I've heard. (Ray could have done 203040202152x better, but I digress).

I saw them live when they were in Europe and I enjoyed it. Jin sounds exactly like on the recordings, so his voice isn't modified much to sound better... if you like their recorded songs, you should be able to enjoy them live. D are also very good live :D. You should see both bands, in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this