Trombe

NIGHTMARE new album "SCUMS" release

NIGHTMARE new album "SCUMS" will be released at 2013/01/30 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (3,780yen) will include CD (12 songs)+DVD (including "ASSaulter" PV), TYPE B (3,780yen) will include CD (12 songs)+DVD (including "終わる世界の始まりは奇なり(owaru sekai no hajimari wa kinari)" PV), and TYPE C (3,150yen) will include CD (14 songs) only

Oh, yes! So stoked for this. Nightmare are one of my favourite bands and I've loved everything they've done recently, especially the last single.

Guitarist Hitsugi had an accident after the show in which they announced the news. He broke his collarbone. This may take from 8 to 10 weeks to recover. Activities will be probably postponed, including album release, but expect actual announcements in that regard soon. Let's hope he recovers well. He have been resting since and he is currently OK.

Cover art is pretty Nightmare quality, promo pic is really badass! Hitsugi, I can't see him too well but he looks really awesome. I can't wait for the individual pictures and for some previews~

^ I think these pictures are a bit different from the actual covers. They used other colors on their OHP and CDJapan.

Still crying over ASSaulters. I like the covers though, type B is my personal favourite. The promo photo also looks quite rad. I hope the overall quality of the album will be similar, wasn't too fond of the singles.

Still crying over ASSaulters. I like the covers though, type B is my personal favourite. The promo photo also looks quite rad. I hope the overall quality of the album will be similar, wasn't too fond of the singles.

The singles as a whole or just the a-sides?

The singles as a whole or just the a-sides?

The singles as a whole. Mimic reminded me of the filler tracks from their last album (which is no surprise, seeing as the time span between these two releases was two months, thus they were most probably all album leftovers), and deus ex machina didn't leave any impression on me either. The title track was ok, but I've heard better. Actually the last thing I liked by them was the VERMILION. single (so just after the switch to avex).

Really enjoy the cover art, I think it's actually rather original and very modern. Cannot wait to hear the album. Really adored the recent work.

Deus ex machina (the A-side) has greatly grown on me, so I'm a bit more excited for this release now. Seems like there is no tracklist known yet though, or am I just missing something?

ASSaulter has been played on the radio a couple times so I would say they are on the promotion phase already, so I would not expect a posponement. Tracklist will come soon for sure.