Sign in to follow this  
Cristate

Bonjour !

Hello everyone !

So... I guess it's time to introduce myself.

My name is Val (which is the diminutive for Valère, my full name.)

I'm almost 18 now, and I am a French boy. ;)

I live in the second biggest city of France, in the south, "Lyon".

I'm a bass player since about 3 years now, I've learn playing it by myself, with a lot of motivation and work !

I discovered Visual Kei when I was pretty young... I was 9. It was when X Japan did the music of Saw IV, "IV". As a fan of Saw, I've listened and watched it. I started to like them, but didn't really pay attention. Then, in 2008, I watched the "Hide Memorial Summit", and that's where I discovered Phantasmagoria, Versailles and such. Then, I met a friend that was a fan of Visual Kei, and especially of Versailles and then it all started and well... here I am !

I love going to concerts, I've done about 15 Visual Kei concerts so far, I've seen Versailles and D 3 times each, which are my favourite bands, but also DaizyStripper twice, Anli Pollicino twice, LM.C twice, KanonxKanonxKanon, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, HITT, etc...

My favourite bands would then be Versailles, D, X Japan, and more recently MEJIBRAY !

Maybe you'll be surprised, but I'm really not fond of the GazettE or famous bands as such. (I can't bear An Cafe, Paradeis and stuff too...)

Cool thing is, I work with a certain company that tours J-Artists in Europe, you probably know them, but sadly I can't tell you which one it is :/

I'm happy to join this community and share my passion for Visual Kei and bass with you !

Merci for reading, I hope to have the opportunity to get to know more about each and everyone of you !

Val.

PS : If any of you feel like following me on social networks, go ahead, click !

facebo10.png twitte10.png i52bie10.pngiblb3g10.png

followed and added you on facebook and tumblr

in facebook -Ron Lawrence Luna

tumblr - ronluna

welcome to the forum!

Welcome to MH! I'm also a big fan of D, good to see more of those here :) I hope you'll enjoy yourself here, and don't be afraid to join us in the mini-chat to talk to the other forum members!

Donc tu as environ 18 ans, tu as découvert le visu à l'age de 9 ans, avec la BO de SAW IV qui est sorti fin 2007, donc ya 5 ans...

T'as 14 piges alors en faite ?

J'me suis gourré dans les dates, mais j'ai bien 18 ans. 2007, pas 2004, 12 ans, pas 9, tu vas porter plainte ? C'est quoi cette agression ? Cours t'acheter une vie, t'en as bien besoin.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I can't be expected to when you're speaking in French. My limited knowledge of the language tells me xriko is being aggressive without any proper reason, so I'm telling you now to knock it off. Also, I'd much more prefer if we spoke in English.

A misunderstandment in ages and counting, can happen, right?

Nice to meet you Val ^_^ I'm Cupcakes, 19 years old and live in the Netherlands :-) For random conversations about everything and nothing, you can always come to me!

Sign in to follow this