Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST live-limited single "Obligation" release

I also just adore how the more campy and visual tryhard they become by doing things such as:

[*:3moemas1] shedding their deathcore roots for the softened metalcore visual kei loves to use
    [*:3moemas1] introducing a metric fuckload of electronic influence all at once almost as badly as -OZ- did
    [*:3moemas1] abusing autotune to criminal levels, especially in this song
    [*:3moemas1] dropping in metalcore breakdowns just because

the more Hiro's grammar deteriorates. He used to make only occasional conjugation errors on their first singles and on Ivy, but on this...he just went out of his way to be both grammatically and syntactically incorrect as often as he could.

"STAY ALIVE IN VARIOUS LIVES OR LIE TO ME YOU DON'T DESIRE"?

"IN PAIN YOU'RE IN FIRE DISASTER CAUSES"?

"PRIMARY SECRET PLACEMENT DOESN'T EXIST BREAKABLE FAILURE RUINS EVERYTHING CONTROLLED"?

You spent years in America perfecting your English. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

This makes me really sad for no other reason than that this is a band with a load of talent that's more concerned with fitting stereotypes than making honest music.

I also just adore how the more campy and visual tryhard they become by doing things such as:

• [*:2sbfm9oc] shedding their deathcore roots for the softened metalcore visual kei loves to use
    [*:2sbfm9oc] introducing a metric fuckload of electronic influence all at once almost as badly as -OZ- did
    [*:2sbfm9oc] abusing autotune to criminal levels, especially in this song
    [*:2sbfm9oc] dropping in metalcore breakdowns just because

the more Hiro's grammar deteriorates. He used to make only occasional conjugation errors on their first singles and on Ivy, but on this...he just went out of his way to be both grammatically and syntactically incorrect as often as he could.

"STAY ALIVE IN VARIOUS LIVES OR LIE TO ME YOU DON'T DESIRE"?

"IN PAIN YOU'RE IN FIRE DISASTER CAUSES"?

"PRIMARY SECRET PLACEMENT DOESN'T EXIST BREAKABLE FAILURE RUINS EVERYTHING CONTROLLED"?

You spent years in America perfecting your English. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

This makes me really sad for no other reason than that this is a band with a load of talent that's more concerned with fitting stereotypes than making honest music.

Or they might have noticed an increase in easy to get female "fans", who may or may not affect their "development" as a band.

It's somewhat obvious they have stopped paying much attention to their music, if not stopped completely.

In my opinion, this is one of their best songs ever, and yes, I've listened to their whole disco. I don't really get why does everyone hate autotune so much, when most of you listen to stuff like PaRADEiS and Para:noir and you actually enjoy it. Eletronic vocals are a trend in the music scene as a whole so you need to get over it or ignore most of the still active bands. Principally the heavier acts.

I loved the contrast between the vocal parts. It reminds me of Crossfaith and REALies.

2nd oneman「Paraselene」setlist:

1 Vanilla

2 Gift of Prophecy

3 Obligation

4 Last Relapse

5 Unbreakable

Inst

6 Crimson Gate

7 Euphoric Chemical

8 Kill me softly

- ouverture -

9 Lost memory