Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NoGoD new album release

it is announced at NoGoD one-man live tour "STAND UP & SHOUT!!!!!!" tour final at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2012/11/10 that their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2013/02/06 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD (11 songs)+DVD (including PV & making), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD (12 songs) only

SET-LIST at 2012/11/10:

01.STAND UP!

02.カクセイ

03.緋キ日ノ誓イ

04.Mr.HEAVEN

05.恒星

06.Ring-a Ring-o

07.万黒深層大サァカス

08.STAND UP & SHOUT

09.敬虔

10.約束の地

11.アタリマエ

12.地獄蝶

13.奈落

14.ハレルヤ

15.最高の世界

16.愛してくれ

17.啓発フラストレス

EN1

01.憎愛アンチテーゼ

02.唯一歌

03.アイデンティティー

04.神風

EN2

01.愚蓮

02.ノーゴッド

Most of the new stuff they've been doing hasn't been hitting my ears right. Not as though I think it's horrible, I just can't seem to differentiate between most of it. I would love to hear another amazing ballad like Kono Sekai ni Mihana Saretemo or a powerful rock song like Atria or Saikou no Sekai.

Basically, I'd just like them to do another Mugenkyo. I'd even take another Gokusaishiki. But dear God no more Kakera or Genjitsu.

Basically, I'd just like them to do another Mugenkyo. I'd even take another Gokusaishiki. But dear God no more Kakera or Genjitsu.

x1000

I haven't listened to Genjitsu yet, but I'd take another Kakera anyday.

Their latest singles didn't do much for me, but I'm excited for the album nonetheless. Their pre-album singles always let me down a little anyway, even the ones from Mugenkyou and Gokusaishiki, so I'm not really worried.

title of their new album is finalized as "V" (pronounced as "five")

[CD track list]

01.現世ホラーショー(utsushiyo horror show)

02.絶望、バイバイ。(zetsubou bye bye)

03.球根(kyuukon)

04.空の公園(kara no kouen)

05.Sabbath

06.パンドラ(pandora)

07.夢の泡(yume no awa)(instrumental)

08.IV-他者Philosophia(IV-tasha Philosophia)

09.STAND UP!

10.鐘を鳴らせ(kane wo narase)

11.感情(kanjou)

12.闘争本能(tousouhonnou) (included in regular edition)

oh man, it just hit me that the release date is still so damn far away. ): I'm really excited for this and tracklist looks great too.

Kinda bummed that the songs from "LOVE?" won't be on the album!

Because LOVE? wasn't maxi single as it is only Live limited CD !!

by the way , hopefully their music be more like their indies style !

the last single is really bad !

Their last two albums were kind of forgettable, so I honestly don't have too high hopes for this one :(

Hopefully the album will be full of LOVE? styled songs.

Hell yeah, Nikuai Antithesis (?) was freaking bomb! While STAND UP wasn't as impressionable, it was still a good single and I was thoroughly pleased with 奈落.

Psyched to see there is a Part IV to the tracks they have been doing since before Kakera album. The one on Genjitsu (III) wasnt as good as the one on Kakera (II) but I love those songs.

Hell yeah, Nikuai Antithesis (?) was freaking bomb! While STAND UP wasn't as impressionable, it was still a good single and I was thoroughly pleased with 奈落.

Psyched to see there is a Part IV to the tracks they have been doing since before Kakera album. The one on Genjitsu (III) wasnt as good as the one on Kakera (II) but I love those songs.

Maybe you would know this, but what was part I? I don't know and it's driving me nuts.

Isn't it Ring-A Ring-O? That's always what I thought it was. I could easily be wrong. I don't think I have ALL their songs, but looking through my NoGoD library it's the only one that makes sense.

Maybe you would know this, but what was part I? I don't know and it's driving me nuts.

Hmm, I'm not sure. I've always tried to figuring out. I though the song might have been in their Gokusaishiki album but I never saw it. I always tried finding a song that ended close to how II-Kaijuu began but never saw it.

I don't think it was Ring-a Ring-o, that was just an awesome song they made in their Rashinban mini.

Sign in to follow this