Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

[Band Battle] DEATHGAZE vs. lynch.

Which band is better?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which band is better?

• DEATHGAZE
    • lynch.

I went there. Considering I like both bands, I prefer Ai's vocals from Deathgaze a little more. A friend of mine and I used to argue a lot about who was better. I honestly believe both are great in their own ways, but I'm sure I think I know the outcome but maybe you'll all surprise me. 

lynch.

DEATHGAZE

I think vocally Ai and Hazuki have very similar technique and pitch, musically they can be on completely different sides of the spectrum.
I think these bands are still comparable. Also considering that Hazuki was an original member of Deathgaze at one point, I'd really like to see what people think.

For nostalgic purposes, I am going to choose Deathgaze.

Lynch. because I like metal-core mixed with pop rock a lot more than nu-alt-whatever-metal. Even if Lynch. has been self covering "All This I give To You" for the past 3 years, it's my favorite song by them and I enjoy their predictability from time to time, while their earlier stuff is much more diverse.

The only Deathgaze song I really like is "Evoke The World." 2 brvtal 4 me

With that being said, both bands have points in their discographies in which their song formula is essentially *insert marbles in mouth and growl*, but for DG that seems to be how they actually compose. 

I'll go with lynch. I prefer lynch.'s earlier output to DEATHGAZE's entire discography. While lynch. isn't as good as they used to be, their average music is still better than the overall below average output that DEATHGAZE has fed us since day 1.

Apparently their meal of choice is marbles. Those are pretty hard to swallow, so i can respect that opinion!

Lynch all the way. Better songs, an overall better sound where everything fits well and not overproduced to the point where it becomes unlistenable. Even the very few Deathgaze songs that shouldn't suck, because the songs itself are actually allright, sucks because of their choice of production. CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLIK < Deathgaze's bass drum sound. Fucking typewriter "bass" drums. Annoying band!

hard choise ;__; i guess i'll go with deathgayz because ai's voice is so amazing and i still remember those days when i could listen to abyss for hours. br00tal as fvck!

i am sure i remember there was the same poll somewhere in the past.

i could expect because they are similar i would like both but it's so opposite for me.

i never liked deathgaze's music. i have tried it many times. i only like literally 2 songs   that i do  not find boring.
their songs generally are so boring to me.while i have many lynch songs that i love.
i do not even like ai's voice ,sounds like a bad hazuki copy to me. i know the voices remind eachother. but their is a deeper tone in ai that i find annoying.
also i even like so much more lynch's "visuals"/ clothes / looks

Sign in to follow this