Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

amber gris new single & album release

it is announced at amber gris presents live "コーラルリーフに星の雨(coral reef ni hoshi no ame)" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2012/10/17 that their new single "bright or blind" will be released at 2012/12/05 (1,050yen)

[track list]

01.bright or blind

02.グリニッジの針の上で(greenwich ni hari no ue de)

their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2013/02/27 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD (10 songs)+DVD (including "bright or blind" PV), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD (10 songs) only

btw they will hold their one-man live tour since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/02/23 and up to tour final at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2013/04/29

h-7fvRQED8Y

Oh my, I just fell in love with the preview, if the album is like that, it's gonna be Legend...wait for it...dary !

I'm sorry but is amber gris really good? Never heard or tried them before and I've been meaning to get into them but wouldn't know where? I guess this single is a good place to start since it sounds good from the small preview

Next to 9goats, they're probably the most interesting VK band in recent years to be honest.

Fabusome ! I love this band so much and this is so beautiful. Principally because it's not like most of the bands of nowadays. Too bad they don't get the recognition they deserve.

"AROUND CHILDREN" [CD track list]

01.Fragile

02.MARCH in the SNOW

03.bright or blind

04.-sequel-

05.そこにあるもの(soko ni aru mono)

06.Sweet blood pool

07.hermit.

08.グランギニョル(grand guignol)

09.amaryllis

10.for crying out loud

special single "element or ARIA" (1 song) will be enclosed if purchasing their new album "AROUND CHILDREN" through their official web-shop or at their live

their new single "CHILDREN+" will be released through their official web-shop at 2013/02/27 and at their live since ESAKA MUSE at 2013/03/02 (1,000yen)

[track list]
01.摂理と贄(setsuri to nie)
02.understanding myself.

Sign in to follow this