Sign in to follow this  
digi

♡ An introduction from a pastel goth ♡

Welcome to MH! :) If you wanna hang out in the shoutbox at the bottom of the page and wanna get to know us a bit better (or just chat about random stuff xD), feel free~ ^^

lol excuse me?

MCR, Nirvana, Fall Out Shit... Need I say more?

Does this so called "pastel goth" shite have anything to do with that pig-ugly beast who goes by the name "pastel-bat"?

Really Yuuze? Coming to a new member's introduction thread to insult them? Wow, A+ promotion for the community there. No need to be an asshat. If you feel like arguing with me about it (and I wouldn't recommend it) do it through PM and leave this thread. Don't be an ass to other members.

calm yo titties bro

and no, it does not necasarrily have anything to do with " that pig-ugly beast who goes by the name pastel-bat" a lot of people dress like this

Grow the fuck up

Really Yuuze? Coming to a new member's introduction thread to insult them? Wow, A+ promotion for the community there. No need to be an asshat. If you feel like arguing with me about it (and I wouldn't recommend it) do it through PM and leave this thread. Don't be an ass to other members.

Thanks ♡

what can one excpect from a donkey else than a kick? lol

welcome digitalneverlandx, i love your style. and yeah, im a piass fan too <3

Hi there ^^

What's a pastel goth? I'm 7 years older than you, so I don't know anything about scenes anymore (?__?)

Well! Pastel Goth is kinda hard to explain XD but to sum it up it's just what it is! Pastel goth! Instead of seeing all black you see shitloads of baby blues, bubblegum pinks, and light purples • w • even some mint greens... We tend to wear bats and skeleton accessories , spiked things, platforms, and a lot of simple designs like stripes, polka dots etc. (a lot of them wear inverted crosses but I think it's a bit obscene) and yeah... XD

Sign in to follow this