Jigsaw9

BUCK-TICK MOVIE PROJECT - coming in 2013

A special site was recently launched for an upcoming movie about BUCK-TICK (because of their 25th major debut anniversary this year), aptly titled BUCK-TICK MOVIE PROJECT. It is expected to premiere in 2013.

http://bt-movie.com

http://www.facebook.com/bucktick.movie

...they're really in hyperactive mode recently it seems. Can't wait to see this~ :)

My guess is that it could be a sort of documentary, spanning their career... I guess? (kinda like that 2-disc documentary movie in the Picture Product DVD pack, but extended to the present).

Action-filled movie with Toll impaling people with his hair during fights or gtfo.

But in all seriousness, I wonder what this'll be.

Action-filled movie with Toll impaling people with his hair during fights or gtfo.

I would be willing to pay a great amount to see that :lol: or better yet, see it live

So this'll probably be like the backstage footage from ON PARADE 2007, instead it now will be 2012 + Tour Yumemiru Uchuu? At least, that's the impression I'm getting (including some recording footage or so).

Yeah it looks like the movie will document the band's activities in 2012... interesting, looking forward to it! (eventhough I was hoping it would be some kind of history movie xD)

A history movie would've been nice indeed. I lol'd at the first shot of someone entering the recording studio while trying to whistle, but failing horribly and sounding more like a kettle boiling water, lol.

"劇場版 BUCK-TICK~バクチク現象~(gekijouban BUCK-TICK~BUCK-TICK genshou~) I" "劇場版 BUCK-TICK~バクチク現象~(gekijouban BUCK-TICK~BUCK-TICK genshou~) II" will be played at Shinjuku WALD9 since 2013/06/15 and 2013/06/22 respectively

theme song of "劇場版 BUCK-TICK ~バクチク現象~ I" will be "LOVE PARADE" (composed by Gt.星野英彦(hoshino hidehiko)), and theme song of "劇場版 BUCK-TICK ~バクチク現象~ II" will be "STEPPERS-PARADE-" (composed by Gt.今井寿(imai hisashi))

haha Trombe, you were faster than me! :) Anyway, no CD release date for these songs are confirmed, but they will definitely be heard in the movies.

The band recorded 2 new tracks, to be used as theme songs for the individual movies:

LOVE PARADE (theme song for Part I)

lyrics: Atsushi Sakurai, music: Hidehiko Hoshino

STEPPERS -PARADE- (theme song for Part II)

lyrics: Atsushi Sakurai & Hisashi Imai, music: Hisashi Imai