AliceAuua14

SOL ARDOUR

We began filming the video for Heart of Viole[n]ts over a year ago. However, we had some complications, and lost almost all of the footage - as corrupt data.

Since then, we've played a ton of shows and had many adventures.

So we decided to share our adventures with you, in our new video for Heart of Viole[n]ts - featuring some of the salvaged clips from the original music video.

You guys are really good. I actually came across your video the other day on facebook thanks to a friend who thought I'd find it interesting. I was really impressed and I'm happy to see artists like you who are somewhat influenced by the vk/jrock scene doing so well!!!

Please continue! I look forward to more news in the future and hope to enjoy you guys live one day *___*

Hey MH, Just wanted to keep you all updated.

My band is still making music, and working on playing shows every where that we can.  Hopefully this winter we will release our debut album.

This is the 3rd single for it, BURN.

If you like thrash metal, or metalcore, I think you'll enjoy.

Hey y'all!  Been pretty busy.  i know it's been a while since I've posted.  

Quick rundown of events!  We had a blast in Canada, with Hoshi*Furu, Mirellia, J'nai.  We also performed with Rose Noire and Diazy Stripper, though we didn't really hang with them.

Since then we had a bunch of downtime, recording, booking, and figuring things out.

We also set up a mini tour, called winters breath, that carried us from 2014 into 2015.  We played with one of our best friends, Dialogue from a Silent Film, and we also made some new pals.

And now we're competing for a position to play in this years Vans Warped Tour.  We're doing pretty well, but we really need help, making that final push to the top.

If you like what you've heard from us so far, please take a second to follow this link, and just leave a positive comment, listen to music and share from our warped tour page!
The more you interact with our page, the higher the rating becomes.  We're currently at a 93.7% rating.
http://warped.battleofthebands.com/u/SolArdour