Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

MEJIBRAY - Sadisgate

Sadisgate : When the spot went out i was like "OMFG, BEST SONG EVER." I even made it my phone's ringtone.

When i finally heard that i was a kinda surprised, that was not the way i tought it were going to be, but i really really really liked it. I love Tsuzuku's screams so much! And the chorus is just awesome. But i'm not sure how i feel about the second voice. Sometimes i love it, sometimes i just think thats weird, but ok, a really good song at all. I was surprised cause MiA made the original melody when he was in the last year of high school! Awesome!

9.5/10

Black Baccarat :This intro is just awesome. Sophia did a really good job here! Its a good dancing (?) and rock song, the same feeling of IT Maker. Its growing on me everytime i listen it!

8/10

剥落 : How to make a flawless song sound better than it already is? Mejibray teached us with this AWESOME re-recording. Really, i L-O-V-E-D it. Love the way how Tsuzuku sing here, and all the psychotic stuff...One of the bests re-recordings i ever listened to.

10/10

Overall : 9/10

I'm glad cause they made a really good job again! This band really became one of my favorites ever fastly. Can't wait for the next single!

I haven't listened to this one too much since I've been so hung up on Div's new single, but I definitely thought Sadisgate itself was superb. I thought it was like dark and creepy and had the perfect atmosphere, exactly what I expected and wanted.

However, Black Baccarat didn't really hit me yet. I listened to it and thought it was good, but I haven't come to appreciate it yet.

And then Hakuraku was just batshit crazy. Which is totally a compliment.

I'll be honest. ^_^)/'' :lolita_cheerful:

Sadisgate

First thing I saw the preview I was like ''Woow! Incredible!''

And after it was fully released, I totally loved the PV! It was pretty well made and the song...

it dissapointed me a little bit.

The instrumentals starts really awesome, but then the vocals~ the way Tsuzuku sings I was like wtf what is the blabbering-out (those blabbering-parts) but his usual vocals I really like of course ^^

But I Might get into it later~

So for Sadisgate now: 6.5

Black Baccarat

Totally awesome song! The intro with Sophia is pretty nice~

Tsuzuku vocals are well done in here *happy*

It was finally some catchie-song & the beat is very nice~ love Koichi's bass parts.

Black baccarat gets: 8,5

剥落

The re-recorded one.

It starts really funny with ''Ohayo''. I immidiately though wth is this? XD

And then listening to the whole song... it creeped me out XDD

It's just creepy xD

Of course not better than the original one on their single KILLING ME, that one was way better than this. Don't even understand why they need to re-record this, or making this creepy-sadist-ver. :P

But, not bad...^^

So giving it: 7.0

Let's see how their next single will turn out~

Short review for a short release. :)

Sadisgate: cool little song, on the heavier side. Could've been a bit more creative but it's okay.

Black baccarat: I'm not really fond of female vocals but the beginning is nice. Typical "catchy MEJIBRAY" track, nothing special.

Hakuraku: has some very minute bits that I like better here, but overall the original version is my thing. Vocals are a bit annoying after a while.

Overall I'd give it about a weak 7/10. It's okay and stuff but a bit lackluster.

Sadisgate - I heard the preview and I repeated it like 20times in a row. no lie. I thought it was sick. Hearing the whole version, I enjoyed it, but felt it could be more creative. Love the bass. When bass can out shine a guitar, that's really cool though the guitar wasn't bad at all. Very high energy song, but the screaming vocal are just too crazy and I can't really get into the first part of the song. When the chorus hits though, I'm sucked right back in and then the rest of the song is great. 4/5

Black baccarat - I loved this in the beginning. But then it just turns blah for me. I really like how Tsuzuku's sings more in this. He has a good voice. 3/5

Hakuraku - never heard the original so I'm going to start fresh for this. Really was digging it when it started, but then the creepy vocals came in and I was like "ew"...but the nice spoken pre chorus was good. Not my favorite song even though it has a strong atmosphere to it. For its little replay value and the random unnecessary screaming at the end 2.5/5

Overall: 3/5 - I like where they were going with Sadisgate though I'd like to hear more singing and less chaotic screaming. The B-Tracks didn't really catch me too much. Found them to be a bit average and boring after awhile. I wonder what the next single will sound like.

Personally, I thought Sadisgate was very weak and I hope it's not a result of their growing popularity.

Commenting on the songs:

Sadisgate: Weak vocals. I barely liked the song and I was wondering what happened to Tsuzu's voice since Silvers.exe was just mind blowing to me. However, the bass. Damn. It was really powerful so of course, Koichi totally just showed up everyone else. I did love MiA as well. I always love him. His solos are great. Meto..eh, I dont even know what Meto was doing. He impressed me in other songs but for this one, he fell short. I loved the PV though. It was sexy, their outfits looked awesome *A*. Koichi was just..damn. 2.7/5 (1 for bass, 1 for guitar, .5 for look, .2 for vocals)

Black Baccarat: When I heard Sophia was going to feature in one of the songs I was like "Ugh, hell no. I know I'm not going to like this". But when I listened to it, it sounded really nice. The song is not as rockin' as I would like but for me it was better than Sadisgate. 3.5/5

剥落: I dont even know. I wont even bother commenting on this since I'd have to listen to it again to rate it properly. That's worse than watching "The Rite" at 12 pm alone in my house.

Sign in to follow this