Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) new mini album "The Psalms and Lamentations" release

凛(lin) new mini album "The Psalms and Lamentations" will be released at 2012/11/21 (2 TYPE, 2,625yen each)

[track list]

01.The Psalms and Lamentations

02.Undefined…

03.Lunar Eclipse~in the shadow~

04.Over the rainbow

05.Misery is nothing

06.Prophecy from Nightmare (included in TYPE A)

06.Lovers~ラヴァーズ~ (included in TYPE B)

special LIVE DVD "the shadow of envy" will be provided if purchasing 2 types of that new mini album together

[track list]

01.Flowers Bloom

02.Metamorphose

03.Ambient Cosmo

04.Deep Labyrinth

05.凛(lin)

btw they will hold their 2-day one-man live "The Psalms and Lamentations" at Shinjuku ACB HALL at 2012/12/01-12/02

Sweet.

Also the 5th track makes me think of Kisaki hating on Megaromania's guitarist.

I didn't even think of that!

Omg now I'm laughing in class.

6 new song. I love you KISAKI !

Misery is nothing :wan-27:

Different bonus tracks for each version? I hated it when the band did it for the album, still hating it now. But really interested in this. The album was pretty good but if I recall correctly, Kisaki wasn't happy with the current direction of the band. I wonder if we'll see a shift here. Regardless, I'm interested in purchasing one version... but how I am suposed to decide wich one? :(

^That would be fantastic if we had some variation. Don't get me wrong, I've loved just about every song this particular band has put out... Mostly because they've all had a degree of similarity to them. But as a musician, Kisaki is great and I know that if it is different style of music it won't be so different that it's bad and unlike him.

I'm interested in purchasing one version... but how I am suposed to decide wich one? :(

After you hear the sample of songs you can deicide. Surely will be upped before the release, on OHP, amazon or itunes.

Were there any samples for Independent Maze? Never knew...Shame on me I gess.

Yes, on UCP OHP -> Artist -> Lin. http://under-code.jp/contents/lin/

There were the Independent MAZE samples from 2011 Aug until 2012 Aug. On Aug 21st changed to Insane flashback show and come out of your shell.

+amazon

+itunes

Sweet.

Also the 5th track makes me think of Kisaki hating on Megaromania's guitarist.

lol, maybe Megaromania will release a song named "god isn't anything" later.

Ah, I had a tiny inkling that it would be like that, just wanted to be sure. Interesting note on it's reference.

When bands take things from christianity and since I don't know enough japanese I don't really know what their intentions are I don't know how to react.

Are they respectful towards anything christian?

^ From what I can tell, most bands use these symbols/themes because it's "exotic" or "cool" for them. Of course there are exceptions too (who are genuinely interested in christianity).

^ From what I can tell, most bands use these symbols/themes because it's "exotic" or "cool" for them. Of course there are exceptions too (who are genuinely interested in christianity).

Ever since I read about Kyo's complaints about God (to give it a soft name so to speak) I stopped lstening to Dir en grey. I mean one can agree or disagree, believe or not believe in God, but that doesn't give us the right to cross the line whether it be about christianity, buddhism and/or any other beliefs.

So is it safe for someone so concerned about this topic to get this material by Lin?

Judging by Kisaki's alleged ego, I don't know it's 100% respectful. But a psalm is a song, so I'm thinking it's not religious commentary. Just... Ya know.... What it really is.

Ever since I read about Kyo's complaints about God (to give it a soft name so to speak) I stopped lstening to Dir en grey. I mean one can agree or disagree, believe or not believe in God, but that doesn't give us the right to cross the line whether it be about christianity, buddhism and/or any other beliefs.

So is it safe for someone so concerned about this topic to get this material by Lin?

You have the right to express your honest opinion, you can't blame the artist for criticizing a god, making fun about one or whatever the case is.

It is your fault if you happened to be offended, nobody forced you to listen to the song. Since he/she isn't going directly towards YOU, but just religion in general, there's nothing to be offended about.

Fine if religion is to be respected, no problem, but so should the right to speak of your mind. And if your mind isn't on line with the whole god thing, then so be it.

Sign in to follow this