Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Machete

wooh, i wonder what's happen with the last 1-20 min mentioned :mrgreen:

@ mono2: how you can rate while you haven't check the movies out? =/

@spike: oh! so the bootleg dvd already out? :shock:

Because I know it is movies that will remain classics. I just know it. Just take a look at who's directing, the rolecast and so on. It's just classic. And EVERYONE I've talked to that have the same taste in movies as me LOVE the movies. That's also a good sign.

I can also rate the next Cristopher Nolan movie evenb efore I know shit about it. New Batman, right? It'll be a 9 or 10 out of 10. Easily!

Yeah, I got a decent cam by PRiSM or something like that, there's a small part of it missing, but the quality isn't bad for a cam at all.

Also totally looking forward to the next Batman movie!

I'll have to check this out, really loved the Grindhouse films. Fuckin' awesome man.

Downloaded it this week. Gonna buy some chips and beer and watch it tonight. Take a break from Bleach and enjoy this masterpiece!

I just watched this and I must say I am surprised. I expected this years second best movie, but what I got was the best movie of the year. The Expendables and Inception can't even compare. This is as close to perfect as a movie can get. Great tribute to the 70's!

Danny Trejo is also the most badass actor ever, something I've been telling people for years already. I hope he's getting a lot of lead roles in badass movies from now on. He deserves it so much! The PERFECT(!!!!!!!) man!

Sign in to follow this