Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sadie new album "THE BLACK DIAMONDS" release

I find myself blown away by the fact they have a full album of material ready to e released in under two months. Anyone else this shocked??

Good news but I hope it will better than their last releases...

Not really, I've seen faster. Alice Nine for example, and 9 was freaking good!

I find myself blown away by the fact they have a full album of material ready to e released in under two months. Anyone else this shocked??

+1, didn't see it coming at all. I thought they will release roughly two more singles, and the full album will come out at the second half of 2013. But it could be a good thing, I guess. Less singles = more new stuff on the album. However, RED LINE and METEOR pretty much didn't contain any originality, so my expectations are really low so far. At least the title sounds good. :)

Hope it'll be better than COLD BLOOD in any case, that one was quite disappointing. RED LINE was decent and METEOR was pretty good so I hope it'll work.

I also didn't expect it to be announced, caught me by surprise! Didn't listen to Meteor yet, but people seem to be enjoyng it, and RED LINE was an excellent mini. Pretty excited!

Wait, what about Rosario? Shouldn't that also be on this new album?

You're right. I liked Rosario a lot too, even tough it seems like a COLD BLOOD leftover.

Completely forgot about Rosario's existence, but that was an interesting order of doing things... Single, EP, single? Whatever though. I'm going to throw my hat into the "I'm loving the title" ring. Super cool title, hopefully the music to match.

Completely forgot about Rosario's existence, but that was an interesting order of doing things... Single, EP, single?

Yea, that's why I didn't mention it. An EP release between the singles makes me think Rosario was a COLD BLOOD leftover and a "single only" release, but seeing bands tend to put 2-3, or even 4 years old singles on their album, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they put Rosario on it. It's still just 2 singles. COLD BLOOD had 4. :)

Completely forgot about Rosario's existence, but that was an interesting order of doing things... Single, EP, single?

Yea, that's why I didn't mention it. An EP release between the singles makes me think Rosario was a COLD BLOOD leftover and a "single only" release, but seeing bands tend to put 2-3, or even 4 years old singles on their album, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they put Rosario on it. It's still just 2 singles. COLD BLOOD had 4. :)

*cough*L'Arc~en~Ciel*cough*

But yeah, seriously. This will mean that The Black Diamonds will have only two old songs tops... UNLESS two songs from Red Line are on it too... That'd be kind of weird, but I've seen stranger things.

limited edition (3,675yen) will include CD (10 songs)+DVD (including "Rain fall" PV), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD (11 songs) only

I hope they go for some nice ballads on this one as well,

the ballads on their last album, "doukoku" and "mabuta no yuutsu" fucking blew me away =)

Amen to that!

I don't comment often on looks, but Tsurugi looks great :)

It's not much but sometimes seeing the looks can be slightly vital because it might give you a feel of the vibe the song/single/album might give off. Although, when it comes to Aki, you can't rely on his look to give you a feel.

Sign in to follow this