Sign in to follow this  
Gizorz

Lycaon European lives

Steff from Astan just announced Lycaon will be performing two lives in Europe.

I think he mentioned on fb that it's not 100% confirmed because of Yuuki's vocal problems (?) But my German really isn't that good.

1.10.2012 Netherlands -Utrecht / Tivoli de Helling

3.10.2012 Germany - Bochum / Zeche

Postponed

http://www.astan-magazin.de/

I thought we wouldn't get any more Astan gigs in Utrecht..? Not that I'm complaining :)

I'm not so happy with the dates because I'm not sure if I can make it to Utrecht or Bochum but it's better than nothing and I'll wait for updates.

Guest Magatsu

yeah we should wait.

It's like you said Gizorz

if his health is good enough, then that are the dates ^^

Yes, I saw it yesterday on facebook :P

Next week we will hear more about it, if they can give Steff an OK, then they'll come ^^

I am glad you called the topic "Lycaon European lives" because this is not an European tour. Anyway, I don't like them anymore after their musical change, so I wouldn't definitely travel for them. It's still nice to see not-so-famous vk bands going overseas, I hope more bands will do it in the future.

mmm Lycaon, if it were 2 years ago around their Royal Order album i would have go, now im not sure

their latest shitload has been so terrible=/ a maybe

mmm Lycaon, if it were 2 years ago around their Royal Order album i would have go, now im not sure

their latest shitload has been so terrible=/ a maybe

I've been having these exact same thoughts. If you look at their current setlists, they hardly play any stuff from their "hunting instict" anymore and the ones that they do play have been rerecorded on that latest "album" of theirs. Needless to say these rerecordings were pretty inferior to the originals. I'm not going to bet anything on it and just let this one go.

Guest Magatsu

tour will be later in November.

^

yep, seems it moved. They've also cancelled some of their lives already because of Yuuki's condition. Hope he gets well soon though ^^

Guest Magatsu

no tour in 2012.

because health vocalist.

Sign in to follow this