Trombe

ex-Irokui. members new unit "秘密結社パンピー(himitsukessha panpi)"

ex-Irokui. Vo.岡田悠(okada yuu)(ゆーり/yuri) & Gt.はづき(haduki) new unit "秘密結社パンピー(himitsukessha panpi)" has opened its OHP at 2012/07/20, and their new single "Astraythem" will be released at their bar event & mini live at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2012/08/30 (2,000yen)

[track list]
01.Astraythem
02.RPG

http://panpiiiii.web.fc2.com/

So she did really go through with that sex change.

Holy shit, I thought Yuuri would disappear into oblivion/the dark dark world of sex industry after the sex change, but kudos for her for coming back to do music, I still find it pretty unbelievable.

I'm so happy.

She seemed okay with her current life, but every now and then she'd tweet something about missing the stage. I'm glad she's taking the steps to be happier.

#emotional

It doesn't matter if she has a penis or not.

Come on.

Whether or not she has a penis is not for us to know, nor should it matter. She's female. Also, never use the word shemale... it's incredibly insulting and insensitive.

I know, but i'm not interesting in Irokui/Himitsu, just wanna know - i'm too curious

Biopanda: Really? My english is still rusty, which is the right word then? o_O

Whether or not she has a penis is not for us to know, nor should it matter. She's female. Also, never use the word shemale... it's incredibly insulting and insensitive.

Yup...thats weird. She always call herself "okama", but once i called him "okamayu" and she was kinda angry lol

Yup...thats weird. He always call himself "okama", but once i called him "okamayu" and he was kinda angry lol

She'd probably be angry at you again for referring to her as "he" and "him".

already edited that before i saw your post hah, sorry, still kinda confuse for me. and there's no problem, since we dont have this problem with japanese and i just call her おかゆさん

And actually, it don't make her that angry. If you call her 'yuurikun' she will just say "i'm not yuuri anymore, and i prefer 'san' than 'kun' :)" or something like that lol

I know, but i'm not interesting in Irokui/Himitsu, just wanna know - i'm too curious

Biopanda: Really? My english is still rusty, wich is the right word then? o_O

Either 'transsexual' or 'transgender' would be the right terms.

is it just me or does yuuri still sound the same? i mean yuuri's voice just has a feminine tone to it now. either way im impressed that he's back after his surgery.

I went to the CD release party and bought it. I'd like to share it but it's been so long I have no idea where to even upload stuff anymore. If people want the mp3s, please let me know where I should upload them, thanks.

I went to the CD release party and bought it. I'd like to share it but it's been so long I have no idea where to even upload stuff anymore. If people want the mp3s, please let me know where I should upload them, thanks.

Awesome! I'm totally jealous~ You can use www.mediafire.com to upload <3

you would be my hero.forever.

Btw, could u tell us about the event?how was it?

That would be so wonderful, thank you!

Yes mediafire is the best site for uploading as Biopanda said.