Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NoGoD new maxi single release

it is announced at NoGoD one-man live "Rare-Material" at Shibuya WWW at 2012/07/14 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2012/10/10, although details have not yet been announced

About damn time.

By the way, I'm not sure if they have many anyway, but they held an one-man with rare songs? Is there any way you could find the setlist, Trombe?

About damn time.

By the way, I'm not sure if they have many anyway, but they held an one-man with rare songs? Is there any way you could find the setlist, Trombe?

Not sure about the setlist, but it was a short tour:

NoGoD PREMIUM SHORT TOUR-2012-

【Rare-Material】

2012年7月6日(金)

名古屋ell.FITSALL

【Rare-Material】

2012年7月7日(土)

OSAKA MUSE

【Rare-Material】

2012年7月14日(土)

渋谷WWW

Not sure about the setlists, but I know that they haven't been playing much of their indies stuff lately, so I'd posit that that's what these shows were for.

There being so active lately, I love it :) first a live DVD and hopefully this new single will spawn a PV at some point, I can clearly see them evolving their music, and it's reflected in their tone/less shocking look. Intresting stuff indeed

I really want them to go back to their indie days actually so I'm sad that I missed those concerts if that's what they were playing. I liked a few songs from Kakera and pretty much nothing from Genjitsu, so I'm hoping this single has a little more of that old NoGoD kick. Something along the lines of Saikou no Sekai/Jigokuchou/Mr.HEAVEN/II-Kaigi/Tsumibatsu Egoist/Atria/Zesshoku/Ban Kuro Shinsou Dai Circus/Shinzou/Aozora would be nice.

Although it's probably going to be something like Dou, Raise a Flag or Kamikaze. I didn't mind Kamikaze too much so if it's like that I'll be content. If it's more Dou or Raise a Flag...yeah.

I really want them to go back to their indie days actually so I'm sad that I missed those concerts if that's what they were playing. I liked a few songs from Kakera and pretty much nothing from Genjitsu, so I'm hoping this single has a little more of that old NoGoD kick. Something along the lines of Saikou no Sekai/Jigokuchou/Mr.HEAVEN/II-Kaigi/Tsumibatsu Egoist/Atria/Zesshoku/Ban Kuro Shinsou Dai Circus/Shinzou/Aozora would be nice.

Although it's probably going to be something like Dou, Raise a Flag or Kamikaze. I didn't mind Kamikaze too much so if it's like that I'll be content. If it's more Dou or Raise a Flag...yeah.

You know, I agree with this, but I really hope for is something along the lines of LOVE SONG, more specifically, the coupling song, Zouai Anthesis or at least have them implement what they did for the cover of T.M.Revolution.

Raise a flag was pretty bad, but Dou is one my favs..probably cause of how uplifting it is, along the lines of Shounen to chizu. Although I'd love to see Zesshoku played live, and Zouai antithese

About damn time.

SET-LIST at 2012/07/06:

SE.Introduction

01.敬虔

02.最高の世界

03.モノクロ

04.夢

05.水中花

06.さようならありがとう

07.downer's high!

08.神風

09.青空

10.導

11.ワンダーワールド

12.聖者の憂鬱

13.輪廻天昇

14.PAIN

15.万黒深層大サァカス

16.憎愛アンチテーゼ

EN1

01.LOVE SONG?

02.アイデンティティー

03.愚蓮

SET-LIST at 2012/07/07:

SE.Introduction

01.敬虔

02.最高の世界

03.モノクロ

04.夢

05.罪罰エゴイスト

06.約束の地

07.downer's high!

08.静寂の果て

09.青空

10.アタリマエ

11.唯一歌

12.聖者の憂鬱

13.慰みの空

14.紫斑

15.万黒深層大サァカス

16.憎愛アンチテーゼ

EN1

01.LOVE SONG?

02.アイデンティティー

03.神風

SET-LIST at 2012/07/14:

SE.Introduction

01.敬虔

02.愚蓮

03.モノクロ

04.夢

05.絶色

06.この世界に見放されても

07.アタリマエ

08.水中花

09.青空

10.downer's high!

11.愛してくれ

12.世愁歌

13.輪廻天昇

14.PAIN

15.万黒深層大サァカス

16.憎愛アンチテーゼ

EN1

01.LOVE SONG?

02.アイデンティティー

03.神風

EN2

01.ノーゴッド

I can't believe they played Monokuro live...

Still seconding the weirdness behind playing nothing from Tenbatsu Enban (and with the exception of Guren I don't think there's much from Kanna Fukyou either...) but at least they played some of the older stuff.

I can't believe they played Monokuro live...

Still seconding the weirdness behind playing nothing from Tenbatsu Enban (and with the exception of Guren I don't think there's much from Kanna Fukyou either...) but at least they played some of the older stuff.

There's Sayounara Arigatou from Kanna Fukyou as well. Now I've just noticed that they didn't play anything from Rashinban either.

It's cool that they played Monokuro and nogod~ I would have loved to see them play 憎愛アンチテーゼ in person

limited edition (1,575yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including PV & making), and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "STAND UP!"

[CD track list]

01.STAND UP!

02.ハレルヤ(hallelujah)

03.奈落(naraku) (included in regular edition)

I feel like Stand Up! is going to be a pop/rock anthem track which could be cool if done right and not too generically. Hallelujah has the potential to be a ballad, whereas I think Naraku is going to be heavier. I'm excited and cautiously optimistic. Looking forward to Naraku the most.

I've always seen songs titled, "Naraku" as either heavy or aggressive ever since The GazettE's SHIVER single, let's not start anything though. Just stating an opinion. Excited for that song.

I'm totally feeling you. ilu for this.

That sounds freaking great! I was afraid it would sound like Raise a Flag mainly because of the title, but it actually resembles the poppier stuff from their early days, which is fantastic. Obviously it could be misleading since the sample is only 30 sec, but hopefully this translates to the full thing!

Sign in to follow this