Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new maxi single release

I prefer it this way. At least they are not trying hard to be dark and edgy like they did on their old days, they just assume they are doing it for the fun. They did do some good music back then, but lyric-wise and look-wise they were seriously trying too hard.

Hahaha that's freaking hilarious xD I love it because the promo for Zecchou BANG was them as Samurais and the lyrics and PV had nothing to do with it. This will most likely be the same. It shows that they don't care about the looks and will do anything which makes them so much more awesome in my eyes! Can't wait to hear a preview xD

Girugamesh short preview of their new PV will be shown on youTube at 12:00 on September 7. Right now it is set to private but it will be revealed at 12 in Japan which is in about 3 hours and some.

_oAMGuyLtzE

In the video clip, the members are vehemently performing in a blaze of fire, which matches the aggressive, heavy composition of the music.

sounds good

Dude, if this turns out the way I hope... I might just break down and cry.

OH SHIT THIS IS HEAVY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! GIRUGAMESH!!!!

If you were complaining that they were going pop or mainstream or whatever was being said last year after GO, and you're still not satisfied after this, sucks. This is awesome!

_oAMGuyLtzE

Holy shit, I was starting to think that this wasn't possible anymore. It's not great, that is for sure, but it is a hell of an improvement!

Absolutely fantastic. And Satoshi looks mega hot in this.

I haven't gotten legitimately excited about anything they've done since MUSIC and the few singles after. This is looking hella cool.

Too soon. Way too soon.

My expectations for this band are getting lower over time.

same with me.

glad to see them go this direction, they've seen the light=p

but this doesnt sound as a great song or something=p just better then what they released lately, but nothing special...

Sign in to follow this