Sign in to follow this  
eternusmortuus

Hello

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself :)

I've been listening to Japanese music, mainly the visual kei genre, for several years now.

My favorite artists are LAREINE, ANUBIS, Schwarz Stein, HIZAKI grace project, Versailles, Moi dix Mois, Kaya, GPKism, BLAM HONEY, Kanzaki, RIBBON, Art Cube, Phantasmagoria, 凛 -the end of corruption world- & MALICE MIZER (I like so many, it's hard to list them all)

Anyways, nice to meet everyone ^_^

Hmm.. too bad our musical similarity is a bit different. But anyway, welcome to the heaven! Be nice to everyone here.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll have a good time here :) Don't be afraid to join in at the chatbox :)

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself :)

I've been listening to Japanese music, mainly the visual kei genre, for several years now.

My favorite artists are LAREINE, ANUBIS, Schwarz Stein, HIZAKI grace project, Versailles, Moi dix Mois, Kaya, GPKism, BLAM HONEY, Kanzaki, RIBBON, Art Cube, Phantasmagoria, 凛 -the end of corruption world- & MALICE MIZER (I like so many, it's hard to list them all)

Anyways, nice to meet everyone ^_^

Yay hun happy to see you here! :wub: Glad you are on MH and like sai said you should come on Mini-Chat i go on there quite often in my spare time. I shall also see you in the forums have a nice time on here. :D

Sign in to follow this