Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-キャンゼル(canzel) Vo.いっち(itti) group "★NOハウス"

Vo.いっち(itti) group "★NOハウス(hoshi no house)" will hold their first one-man live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/08/25, at which their special session "週末ヒーロー ももいろグローバルZ(shuumatsu hero momoiro clover Z)" will perform

"週末ヒーロー ももいろグローバルZ(shuumatsu hero momoiro clover Z)" members:

Vo.いっち(itti) (ex-キャンゼル(canzel))

Gt.せち(sechi) (ex-176BIZ, now in the Riotts.)

Gt.みっつ(mittu) (ex-しゃるろっと(charlotte))

Ba.てりてんぬる(teritennuru) (ex-176BIZ, now in the Riotts.(たら/tara))

Dr.なるT(naruto) (ex-the Vambie., now LINCS(support))

their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2012/09, although details have not yet been announced

http://www.riotts.com/steaakrecords.com/star-house/

on the hoshi no house ohp it says that the oneman is a session live. icchi also said on his blog that it's not a band where they're trying to sell so that can continue the band for a long time, like go major and stuff, but do while they work it into their regular lifestyle.

i don't get it. is this like a quitters' band XD!?!

"We'll hold a live when our companies' let us all have a day off"

てりてんぬる is obviously Tara. 新人類, my ass

I would comment on how I like his voice, but I'm too busy trying to make sense of the band name.

I am the only person who wishes Tara to gtfo of the VK scene?

They're obviously going to be extremely popular because of fangirls(boys)

I am the only person who wishes Tara to gtfo of the VK scene?

They're obviously going to be extremely popular because of fangirls(boys)

^You're not. I wish he would just disappear but he'll leave the band in a few months anyway.

Vo.いっち(itti) session "ハトサブレー(hato sable)" will perform at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2012/07/25, which will play songs of みるふぃね(milphinne)

"ハトサブレー(hato sable)" members:

Vo.いっち(itti) (ex-キャンゼル(canzel), now in ★NOハウス(hoshi no house))

Gt.菊池明人(kikuchi akito) (ex-LIPHLICH)

Gt.希(nozomi) (ex-ClearVeil, now in カラット(carat))

Ba.汰麗(tama) (GOKIBURI)

Dr.Kira (Fi'Ance.)

their new maxi single "NEXUS WORLD" will be released at 2012/09/26, and their digital single "LiNK" (to be included in that new maxi single) will be available for download through dwango since 2012/08/14

I never could figure out that "dwango" site, but fortunately for the rest of us, you can hear their song "LiNK" on youtube:

bdDYSf-QrWY

Obviously, it's lovely to hear Icchi's voice again! Love him. I had no doubt about that.

I have to say the song, music-wise, is honestly better than I thought it would be. Their ridiculously happy/bright profile pictures had me worried they'd be spewing rainbows and sunshine out of their asses 24/7. But I'd say this is the kind of VK pop-rock I like: catchy, but not overly happy/annoying; good guitar work; slightly dramatic; with touches of heaviness (not unlike Canzel/UNiTE).

Good job, boys. I hope the single will deliver more goodness.

Thanks fitear!!

It's actually a lot better than I thought too!! Good music and, of course, a beautiful voice. Icchi is on my top 5 favorite singers.

This is bad because I want to buy it and I don't think I'm gonna have the money by then xD By the way, they haven't announced the price and types yet, have they? And I can't find it in any online stores xD Do you know anything?

I can't believe this xDD They made the video private and I didn't download the song. The same happened to me when I didn't download UNiTE.'s Yakusoku 720p PV and then they took it down xDD

By the way, Teritennuru (their bassist) told me that he thinks the single details will be announced soon. That's great!

I can't believe this xDD They made the video private and I didn't download the song. The same happened to me when I didn't download UNiTE.'s Yakusoku 720p PV and then they took it down xDD

I have that! I managed to save the 720p Yakusoku PV when it was still available....

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17650

Thank you both! My day started reaaally well!!

Tomorrow they have a one man, maybe there they'll announce the details of the single. Let's hope so haha

their new maxi single "NEXUS WORLD" will be released at 2012/09/26

limited edition (2,100yen) will include CD+DVD (including "LiNK" PV), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.LiNK

02.我楽~gaRaku~

03.流星シュプール(ryuusei spur) (included in regular edition)

04.LiNK~"On"plugged ver.~ (included in regular edition)

"流星シュプール(ryuusei spur)" is composed, written and arranged by LINCS Vo.&Gt.Sakura(ex-Zip.er), who has also participated in recording, mixing, synth-arranging and chorus-arranging of all of their songs

btw LINCS Vo.&Gt.Sakura has also participated in recording, mixing and chorus-arranging of songs of DOPES. and LANDZ, and artwork of 江戸川パラドクス(edogawa paradox) CDs

Thank you Trombe!!!

I don't think I can, but I'll try to buy at least 1 type if they put it in CDJapan. If I can't, I guess I'll buy it later if they don't run out of it. (xDD)

I'm really excited about seeing the PV and listening to the songs!! *__*

EDIT:

They've put the covers for both editions and previews for all the songs in their OHP!!

http://www.steaakrecords.com/star-house/pc/release.html

I really really loved 流星シュプール!!! Now I really can't wait for this xDDD

SET-LIST at 2012/08/25:

01.decade (DaizyStripper)

02.チェスト (ORANGE RANGE)

03.我伐道 (baroque)

04.Я. (ベティ)

05.スマイル¥0 (しゃるろっと)

06.wish~one chorus~ by せち

07.楓 (SPITZ)

08.Z伝説~終わりなき革命~ (ももいろクローバー)

09.メンバー紹介 (しゃるろっと)