Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

D best album & PV collection DVD release

it is announced at D one-man live "AREA 15th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL LIVE" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2012/06/16 that their best album & PV collection DVD (titles not yet finalized) will be released for their 10th anniversary, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2012/06/16:

01.Dying message

02.Eveの系譜

03.Lost breath

04.GOD'S CHILD

05.God bless you

06.灰の雪

07.7th Rose

08.drums solo

09.Desert Warrior

10.Night-ship"D"

11.Fanfare

12.太陽を葬る日

13.Vampire Missa

14.Der Konig der Dunkelheit

15.鬨の声

EN1

01.弾丸

02.EDEN

EN2

01.花惑

02.メテオ~夢寐の刻~

EN3

01.Guardian

02.Dearest you

They already told us they would do one during the EU tour, so they've been planning this for a while.

Their last video clips PV collection was like 60 euros or so. But it did have special interviews and behind the scenes stuff that came with it.

D 10th Anniversary GOD CHILD RECORDS Best Selection "Treasure Box" will be available for ordering through Rosen Kranz since 2013/01/05 and up to 2013/02/24 and released at 2013/04/07 (9,800yen), which will include 2CDs+DVD+mini photobook

[CD DISC 1 track list]
01.Night-ship"D"
02.GOD'S CHILD
03.真昼の声(mahiru no koe)
04.カナン~約束の地~(canaan~yakusoku no chi~)
05.桜花咲きそめにけり(oukasaki some ni keri)
06.花惑(hanamadoi)
07.弾丸(dangan)
08.Sleeper
09.Glow in the sun
10.Lost breath
11.EDEN
12.[new song]

[CD DISC 2 track list]
01.闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア(yami yori kurai doukoku no acapella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria)
02.Vampire Missa
03.太陽を葬る日(taiyou wo okuru hi)
04.繭月の棺(mayutsuki no hitsugi)
05.Schwarzschild
06.Day Dream
07.Leukocyte
08.空中庭園(kuuchuuteien)
09.Pride
10.Fanfare
11.Guardian
12.Dearest you

[PV DVD track list]
01.闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア(yami yori kurai doukoku no acapella to bara yori akai jounetsu no aria)
02.繭月の棺(mayutsuki no hitsugi)
03.Sleeper
04.太陽を葬る日(taiyou wo okuru hi)
05.Dearest you
06.桜花咲きそめにけり(oukasaki some ni keri)
07.Schwarzschild
08.鳥籠御殿(torikagogoten)~L'Oiseau bleu~
09.皇帝~闇に生まれた報い~(huangdi~yami ni umareta mukui~)
10.Night-ship"D"(New shooting)
+ special footage

Aside from lacking 断片アシンメトリー (probably my favorite song along with 空中庭園), the tracklist is pretty impressive. But yeah, you can't really go wrong with their early stuff. It just reminds me of how freaking great they were until 2006/2007.

I think they didn't have much of a choice on this one. They're indies again and all the stuff between 2008 and 2011 (up until VAMPIRE SAGA in any case) is licensed to avex I think. They can still play them, but when I saw them last May they were only selling indies CDs at their merch booth as well. Cool to see we're getting a PV for Night Ship-D, it's a true classic. Also rather excited about the new song! I'm a tad sad they didn't include more songs from Neo Culture in there, but that tracklist is VERY solid.

Surprisingly good tracklists! But now that you mention it sai, I'm sure you're right. Too bad a few things from those eras couldn't be included~

Consensus seems to be their indies stuff is superior, but I personally think they released some really good ones during their major era as well. Anyway, back to the subject: I already found it odd they weren't including their major debut single (BIRTH) nor their 7th anniversary song 7th Rose. That'd be two songs I was pretty sure about that'd be on the list if they weren't licensed to avex. Also the PV collection stops at Schwarzchild and continues with Torikagogoten, leaving all their avex PVs aside.

And it is a GOD CHILD'S RECORDS best after all, doesn't really leave any space for their major stuff. Not sure if they have already, but I wouldn't be surprised if avex released a best-of including their major songs as well.

Back to the tracklist, I agree they could have put in more from Neo culture (Canon Del Colca and Kuon maybe). But there's also some other songs from Tafel Anatomie that deserved to be there, esoecially Phantom pain.

^ True. Funny enough I was also thinking of Canon Del Colca and Kuon :lol: These are my two favourites of that album. The vocals in Canon Del Colca is probably the best song ASAGI has done vocal-wise. I know avex released some of their B-sides on a second disc on the A-type of VAMPIRE SAGA, but I'm not sure whether they still would.

If I understand correctly, this Treasure Box from D it's this "the best of" collection, rite? Idk, some songs from the first CD i see for the first time, maybe I have forgotten to hear some of their discography, but still. It's really much for this selection. But in my opinion 9800 yen it's much too much. If it was cheaper, I'd propably order, but in this case...

And one new song ^^ Guessing all of the songs, which they made were included on singles and mini ^^ But at least something new. Hope they did well ^^

I remember when B-T released a collection box, that one costed 10,000yen. It had 2CDs, a DVD and a photobook as well. It'll probably come in a big packaging I suppose, so I'm going to guess it's normal for a big box.

Still no excuse for it being expensive as fuck though, lol. I have been buying most of their stuff since I found out about them, but I'm afraid I'm going to pass on this one.

title of their new song to be included in "Treasure Box" is finalized as "時空航海記~光の彼方へ~(jikuukoukaiki~hikari no kanata e~)"

[DVD special footage track list]

「Night-ship"D" Music Video Making」
「NYASAGIさんによるフラッグ振り付け講座」
「Ruizaの自作自演してみてん!」
「HIDE-ZOUのギタリストの心得☆」
「TsunehitoのBassベンベン教えます!!」
「シモテ~'S!HZ&Tのありきたりな日常」
「HIROKI本人によるドラムセット解説、時空航海記~光の彼方へ~のドラムレコーディング風景とプライベートも覗いてみた!」

btw D 10th Anniversary Special Premium 10-Day LIVE will be held at Takadanobaba AREA as follows:

2013/05/01 - 「Infinite power」~Produced by HIROKI~
2013/05/02 - 「Rumble of the core」~Produced by Tsunehito~
2013/05/03 - 「限界ギリギリ、武突恥義理!?~全國の兄貴達と姐御達による大集会~」~Produced by HIDE-ZOU~
2013/05/04 - 「Black beauty~全員最後まで吠えなさい!~」~Produced by Ruiza~
2013/05/05 - 「L'amour de Vampire II」~Produced by ASAGI~
2013/05/06 - 「The name of the ROSE」
2013/05/07 - 「Tafel Anatomie」
2013/05/08 - 「Neo culture~Beyond the world~」
2013/05/09 - 「Genetic World」
2013/05/10 - 「7th Rose」

Sign in to follow this