Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN new maxi single "BLASTED ANIMALS" release

BORN new maxi single "BLASTED ANIMALS" will be released at 2012/07/04 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (2,625yen) will include CD+DVD (including "BLASTED ANIMALS" PV & documentary of their 2-day one-man live at Shinjuku LOFT at 2012/03/17-03/18), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.BLASTED ANIMALS

02.AGITATOR

03.Dizzy You (included in regular edition)

http://www.indie-psc.com/born/

This band does not know the meaning of the phrase quality over quantity. Also, the title makes me giggle.

Agreed, can't say anything about Vigour, but the singles after DOGMA weren't anything much.

Well their last release was VIGOUR and that came out what? A month ago or so? RADICAL HYSTERIA is just a remastered single with 1 new song. This single won't be coming out for another 4 months so its not like its way too fast.

Well their last release was VIGOUR and that came out what? A month ago or so? RADICAL HYSTERIA is just a remastered single with 1 new song. This single won't be coming out for another 4 months so its not like its way too fast.

But when you count in the time it takes to compose, record and market the entire thing it makes it feel a lot faster than it is. In terms of pure number of releases they're literally flooding their consumer base. In terms of material we get about an album's worth of it a year. An album a year is still pretty fast.

RADICAL HYSTERIA was a cheap cash grab but I have a hard time "not counting it". BLASTED ANIMALS is something different. Considering they have the titles already plus a description of the sound I'm inclined to believe they've already recorded all of the material. Worst case: they may have just finished composing them and they're about to begin recording and that's what they intend for it to be called and sound like. Either way, they're still releasing a hell of a lot of material.

I suppose I wouldn't care as much if this didn't feel like a VIGOUR leftover, which along with everything after the BLACK mini felt underwhelming.

But when you count in the time it takes to compose, record and market the entire thing it makes it feel a lot faster than it is. In terms of pure number of releases they're literally flooding their consumer base. In terms of material we get about an album's worth of it a year. An album a year is still pretty fast.

RADICAL HYSTERIA was a cheap cash grab but I have a hard time "not counting it". BLASTED ANIMALS is something different. Considering they have the titles already plus a description of the sound I'm inclined to believe they've already recorded all of the material. Worst case: they may have just finished composing them and they're about to begin recording and that's what they intend for it to be called and sound like. Either way, they're still releasing a hell of a lot of material.

I suppose I wouldn't care as much if this didn't feel like a VIGOUR leftover, which along with everything after the BLACK mini felt underwhelming.

Yeah, I can see what you're getting at.

BORN - BLASTED ANIMALS

psim30033.jpg

limited edition

PSIM-30033 / ¥2,625(tax in)

[CD]

01.BLASTED ANIMALS

02.AGITATOR

[DVD]

「BLASTED ANIMALS」MUSIC CLIP

Document of “SHINJUKU LOFT 2days”

psim20027.jpg

regular edition

PSIM-20027 / ¥1,575(tax in)

[CD]

01.BLASTED ANIMALS

02.AGITATOR

03.Dizzy You

where can i see the pv preview?? ;_____;

why i can't find it but i saw screen caps . ;______;

I think the appearance of Ryoga is not appropriate for that type of song ...

Ryoga's appearance is aggressive and the song is not.

I actually thought they'd do some proper heavy music... guess they did the quite opposite...

Sign in to follow this