Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BORN new maxi single "BLASTED ANIMALS" release

Pretty much the worst act in PSC

DOLAN.png

I wouldn't say that.... SCREW is so much worse. They suck live and their most recent releases (besides Abyss, which was good) have been horrible. Also Byo needs to improve on his vocals... he can't sing live at all.

BORN has a good stage presence and their sound is not as mainstream as many other PSC band's *cough*ViVID*cough*

BORN has a good stage presence and their sound is not as mainstream as many other PSC band's *cough*ViVID*cough*

What does being mainstream have to do with being good? Plenty of bands have a "mainstream" sound and are great bands and plenty of bands don't have a "mainstream" sound and sound terrible. If by mainstream you mean "pop" or "pop rock", then you should probably say pop or pop rock.

Also, intervening before this becomes a SCREW vs. BORN topic. The last thing we need is another topic comparing one visual-kei band to another.

PSC is dead to me now.

The look doesn't match the song. Its almost like a bad dream.

their special DVD "春煌花-SAKURA-~A beautifully confused movie~" will be provided if purchasing their goods for >5,000yen at their one-man live tour "BLACK MASSIVE ANIMALS" as follows, which will include live digest and member interview

at Saitama HEAVEN'S ROCK VJ-3 at 2012/07/16

at Sapporo COLONY at 2012/07/22

at OSAKA MUSE at 2012/07/28

at Kanazawa VANVAN V4 at 2012/07/31

their special DVD "ケミカルロマンス(chemical romance)~Destructive impulses movie~" will be provided if purchasing their goods for >5,000yen at their one-man live tour "BLACK MASSIVE ANIMALS" as follows, which will include off-shot

at Sendai MACANA at 2012/07/19

at Hakata DRUM SON at 2012/07/26

at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2012/07/29

What does being mainstream have to do with being good? Plenty of bands have a "mainstream" sound and are great bands and plenty of bands don't have a "mainstream" sound and sound terrible. If by mainstream you mean "pop" or "pop rock", then you should probably say pop or pop rock.

Also, intervening before this becomes a SCREW vs. BORN topic. The last thing we need is another topic comparing one visual-kei band to another.

Fine maybe 'mainstream' is not the best term to use there...let's use 'generic' instead.

And why can't people compare visual kei bands to each other ? Comparing a visual kei bands to a pop group would be stupid. No reason to get angry over people having different opinions.

Fine maybe 'mainstream' is not the best term to use there...let's use 'generic' instead.

And why can't people compare visual kei bands to each other ? Comparing a visual kei bands to a pop group would be stupid. No reason to get angry over people having different opinions.

Inevitably someone's going to take issue with your comparison and get off topic because they feel the need to "correct" you and submit their own...and they'll totally miss your point in the process because someone will do it to them as well.

This has nothing to do with me crushing opinions I don't like. This is just me stopping a flame war before it starts.

[bLASTED ANIMALS] actually sounds quite nice!

The guitars in the chorus and after remind me of their indie days sound.

I'm glad they haven't completely abandoned their core sound.

Agitator doesn't sound half bad either.

Thanks for posting the video!

Full PV on YouTube, I don't know about all of you but this song is great! Really pumps me up and Ryouga's voice is the one that I fell in love with still. I love the outro so much! The PV is really interesting too~

3ETOGB8YNF0

The into is just pure gold.

I also notice that this song sounds ok when i'm not looking at the damn video.

I've never really been into BORN, but this song is pretty good. Although I don't really want to watch the PV - the singer's look is way too freaky.

Born - Agitator

3i8jIOu0lUA

I dunno. I'm pretty indifferent.

There's some interesting parts here and there, but overall

I find it....bland.

I could only stomach the first minute of Agitator, in that time, it was the same thing over and over again, it was so boring. ;~;

Not to mention that the only time Ryouga sings in that one minute, it doesn't match the tone of the music at all. ._.

BLASTED ANIMALS is a lot better.

So how come it hasn't been shared yet? I'd buy it but it's not on iTunes and I don't get back to US for another month so there's no way I can upload and listen to my CD

My theory is everyone who ordered the single used SAL shipping and so we have to wait as long as it takes for the single to arrive to those people's houses.

At least, that's what I noticed with VIGOUR and RADICAL HYSTERIA.

My theory is everyone who ordered the single used SAL shipping and so we have to wait as long as it takes for the single to arrive to those people's houses.

At least, that's what I noticed with VIGOUR and RADICAL HYSTERIA.

Ahhh, I forgot how long it took for Radical Hysteria to show up, I'm going to check to try and make an estimated guess as to when BLASTED ANIMALS might show up.

edit: It took 12 days for Radical Hysteria to show up.

Sign in to follow this