Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

MEJIBRAY new mini album "Sliver.exe (2nd press)" release

For those who didn't buy, it's a great deal, will without doubt buy this, depending on the amount of cash i have at the time being ^^''' xD

I've just ordered it since I didn't have it yet^^

really curious about the 6th, bonus track of this... =D I think they may add the 6th track on Itunes too ;p

I just received my copy, but I'm really confused about it XD

On the CD it says it has 33 tracks and 7 of the tracks includes songs + the 5 songs originally from Slivers.exe

Track 01 sounds like an instrumental and the ''33rd track'' which I changed to ''track 07'' has some singing from Tsuzuku without any instruments.. :P

Anyone who bought this too and also got 33 tracks on his/hers CD? @ ___ @))

^ just some bonus track. D's VAMPIRE SAGA has the 14th track (silver accorn bullet) as the 22nd track or something like that while the track that came before it was track 13, Der Konig.

Ah ok~ thanks for the reply! I though maybe there was something wrong with my CD >__< )

And it seems that there's still no info updated on Mejibray's official website yet, including the bonus tracks ;_;)

-want to name the tracks correctly-

and for those who are curious, they have slightly changed a bit @ the cover, well Tsuzuku & Koichi are looking with their eyes (tsuzu) & heads (koichi) in a different direction

slivers.png

Btw, Mejibray did announced that there would be 6 tracks, but I got 7.

-got fooled-

Anyone who's interested in booklet scans etc, it's here: !!!

I've uploaded samples from the bonus songs:

-Slivers.exe intro (?) [01]

kDTKgvLu7RE

Tsuzuku singing (no instrumentals) [07]

W4bf6rw_4Sc

^

hehe. ;3

It was strange to see 7 tracks instead of 6 tracks like on the OHP though (a)

And I didn't had bought their mini-album yet, so this was nice~ for the same price like the 1st press ;3

They just added this? I have the 1st press already, it's good I didn't get the idea to buy 2nd press. I like Tsuzuku's voice a lot, but putting it onto a cd people pay for is a bit fail...

^

Yes.

The intro track is about 2.27 min long and the other bonus track is 2.48 min long :P

But it's nice to get it if you haven't bought the 1st press yet :P

Btw the last track is kinda sad at the end of the song. Just listened it carefully yesterday.

It seems at the end, that Tsuzuku is somehow slowly starts to cry and then you hear he put a light on and hear him smoke (a) That crying part was pretty touching (;_;) Although I've no idea what he's actually singing, only trying to guess o.o)

Sign in to follow this