Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

mysterious new band "骨(仮)(hone(kari))" has formed

mysterious new band "骨(仮)(hone(kari))" will commence their formal activities in 2012 autumn, although details have not yet been announced

Ht8ELQrdx7E

Xe7-2jYISl4

UvzsWo4q1VU

The previews sound amazing!

The vocalist sounds pretty familiar too, definitely watching out for them!

Is this that session-like band with the Chemical Pictures members? (or am I mixing things up? xD)

Doesn't sound like my kinda music so far, eh.

Can't wait for these guys, they sound so interesting =D like black gene? hell no, not even the slightest.

Lol is that guy wearing a UPenn hoodie?

Hmm who do you suspect he is? I can't hear the vocals too well :(

Is this that session-like band with the Chemical Pictures members? (or am I mixing things up? xD)

Could be, although I saw Tenten's blog and he said he's not in it (well, vocals doesn't sound like him anyway)

Hmm who do you suspect he is? I can't hear the vocals too well :(

From the 3 or so seconds of hearing his voice lol, I have really really exceptional hearing!

their new digital single "プリティージョークw(pretty joke)" will be available for download through iTunes, dwango etc. since 2012/09/12

btw 白鳥優一(shiratori yuuichi)(ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures)(平一洋/taira kazuhiro)) session band "kiss my way" has "covered" "プリティージョークw(pretty joke)" at their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/20...it is highly probable that "骨(仮)(hone(kari))" is also his alter-ego project

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16771&p=227189#p227189

Guest Magatsu

I hoped for darkness. but. it's.. not my type of music.. XD

They will release their so called last single 『フランケン』 (Franken) on December 5 (A and B Type).

63LVzyhyB6E

After hearing the amazing sample in their first videos, I am extremely disappointed by this.

btw raffle will be available since their first live at Sendai HooK at 2012/09/16 (500yen), and first prize will be their demo single "骨人的憑依症候群狂想曲(haunted syndrome rhapsody)"

So, their vocalist isn't tenten~ xD

These situation will be more interesting, i don't know who actually these guys are, but absolute love their previews too, so i really hope i can buy both single (i mean kiss my way, and hone karis one)

Well, although it didn't sound too promising, i will still try to get both types, as well as kiss my way's single. Hopefully i can get the pv thing.

I just wish they'd release to song they've had a sample of at the end of almost every single video they put up on youtube.

I just wish they'd release to song they've had a sample of at the end of almost every single video they put up on youtube.

They did.

Don't tell me it was that online release thing?

Sign in to follow this