Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Solaris.★ new mini album "ContRast流星群(ContRast ryuuseigun)"

Solaris.★ new mini album "ContRast流星群(ContRast ryuuseigun)" will be released at 2012/07/18 (2,625yen), which will include CD with CD extra (including PV)

[track list]

01.SUPER NOVA

02.ツバサ(tsubasa)

03.星空の下で(hoshizora no shita de)

04.wish

05.MonoChrome

http://66.xmbs.jp/solaris/

Yay! Sweet so we really just get 2 new songs? :( Or is the band going to remake the old songs with the new singer? :idea: So we get new versions of them with him on vocals. That would be so cool and considering the price that should happen. I will be buying it. :wub:

Yay! Sweet so we really just get 2 new songs? :( Or is the band going to remake the old songs with the new singer? :idea: So we get new versions of them with him on vocals. That would be so cool and considering the price that should happen. I will be buying it. :wub:

I'd be shocked if they were not rerecorded TBH.

2,625yen for 2 new songs, *love*

Yeah :roll: oh you forgot to add the "PV" too.

I'd be shocked if they were not rerecorded TBH.

Me to i hope they do it will be dissapointing if they don't. If they don't remake the songs the mini album will be pointless and instead they might as well have just released a new single made an extra song for the regular edition and chucked a PV in for the limited edition.

But yeah, still at best it's 5 song mini which from 3 songs are rerecords+pv, not really liking that pricetag either, not that it's actually surprising at all though.

special PV DVD will be provided if ordering in advance their new mini album "ContRast流星群(ContRast ryuuseigun)" through the following stores:

Like an Edison - せな(sena) Vocal "SUPER NOVA" PV

ZEAL LINK - ちひろ(chihiro) Vocal "SUPER NOVA" PV

CROSS CAT - 結紗(yusa) Vocal "SUPER NOVA" PV

fiveStars - 結紗(yusa) Vocal "SUPER NOVA" PV

little HEARTS. - Rio Vocal "SUPER NOVA" PV

SKULL ROSE - せな(sena) Vocal "SUPER NOVA" PV

Sign in to follow this