Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Far * East Movement

Girls on the Dance Floor was on their last album, so I don't know why it was on this one too. Like a G6 of course I knew, If I was you got leaked before but it wasn't the full song apparently, Rocketeer I saw live videos of, that's going to be their first single from the album too btw. And then I heard Go Ape a while ago when they posted the video.

OMG, such a good album though. Can't wait to pick up a copy, but I'm gonna get a physical one, can you hook me up with Go Ape?

I'm kind of disappointed too, because 2 is Better was supposed to be a bonus track too, but it's an old song too, but it's pretty good, lol.

^ That's one of my favorite tracks! There's so many good one's, it's hard to choose! The album is interesting though, it starts pretty hip-hop/pop and turns more into like dance and trance-ish. Turns out I love all those genres so this album is pretty ideal for me! The only tracks that don't do much for me are "So what?" being my least favorite, and then "She owns the night" (because it reminds me of Michael Jackson for some reason). The rest I love!

I FUCKING HATE LA ROUX

SHE'S AN UGLY DYKE

I have to agree with this. D:

She looks manlier than Justin Bieber.

Wat? Who said Justin Bieber is a man?

She is a man though. She says she is so let her think that. :)

This kainds bands are not my cup of tea but Far * East Movement is just awesome,

I love to listen them and enjoy all of songs

OMG go Ape had a line or two from Gwen Stefanni's :D

This shit is so B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Oh really, im gonna go listen t it carefully.

yes, i am definitely sure it's from song entitled Hollaback Girl.

Which is cool, just added some flavour into it :D

Major congratz to Far * East Movement on hitting the #1 spot on the Billboards Top 100!

20101021_billboardchart-600x612.jpg

Fuck you Bruno Mars, that's right!

So? All those songs are shit anyway. It should be Billboard's Top Shittiest Songs.

My boyfriend just recently said this: 'there was an asian band on tv. Song wasn't bad. You need to give me more Asian rap stuff.'

And I was shocked.

Sign in to follow this