Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

planetarium new mini album "→ソニック(sonic)" release

planetarium(ex-SEED Vo.MAR special band) new mini album "→ソニック(sonic)" will be released through Planet CHILD Music official web-shop and at their live since OSAKA MUSE at 2012/04/17 (2,625yen), which will include CD with CD extra (including "GUILTY PAIN" PV)

[CD track list]

01.GUILTY PAIN

02.星霜メロディ(seisou melody)

03.妄想Logic(mousou Logic)

04.激情Revival(gekijou Revival)

05.儚想散歌(bousousanka)

cjZaW-f3rVU

Fuck! not Mashiro ._. but sounds good!

Huh? Mashiro isn't part of this band at all XD

Anyways, I'm really glad to see that MAR is still making music. I was a bit worried since CODE7203-KineSicS seems to have gone on hiatus. I guess he's just really been busy running Planet Child Music.

Anyways, I'm really glad to see that MAR is still making music. I was a bit worried since CODE7203-KineSicS seems to have gone on hiatus. I guess he's just really been busy running Planet Child Music.

I love Mar! Great news but i thought Mashiro did play guitar in their 亜音速サブソニック and プレイ singles all the websites seem to credit him as the guitarist also this Planetarium pic lol. SPOT MASHIRO. :wub:

Planetaruim_Delkmiroph.jpg

And what about the bassist dude? He isn't looks like Coa/Lonlon (ex-Dhalis/ex-Jackman) o.O

Great news anyway, the previews is really catchy~ :wub:

I love Mar! Great news but i thought Mashiro did play guitar in their 亜音速サブソニック and プレイ singles all the websites seem to credit him as the guitarist also this Planetarium pic lol. SPOT MASHIRO. :wub:

Planetaruim_Delkmiroph.jpg

I guess it's possible... I just didn't see him in that PV unless he really toned things down.

I wonder if that is Musashi from M still in drums O_O, you kinda don't get good look on him in this CM :(... I'd say Mashiro is probably busy with Paradeis so he isn't playing in band because of that even if he maybe used to.

I wonder if that is Musashi from M still in drums O_O, you kinda don't get good look on him in this CM :(... I'd say Mashiro is probably busy with Paradeis so he isn't playing in band because of that even if he maybe used to.

Since planetarium is a PCM session band, that wouldn't surprise me at all if it was Musashi.

planetarium recording line-up:

Vo.MAR (ex-hysteric-->SEED)

Gt.Rin (ex-hysteric-->SEED, now in Atomic Berry)

Ba.Hisa (ex-hysteric-->SEED)

Dr.ムサシ(musashi) (ex-M)

planetarium recording line-up:

Vo.MAR (ex-hysteric-->SEED)

Gt.Rin (ex-hysteric-->SEED, now in Atomic Berry)

Ba.Hisa (ex-hysteric-->SEED)

Dr.ムサシ(musashi) (ex-M)

It's basically like SEED have returned! :wub::lol:

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at ムサシ(musashi) birthday presents live at Osaka LIVE HOUSE D' at 2012/11/14

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at ムサシ(musashi) birthday presents live at Osaka LIVE HOUSE D' at 2012/11/14

title of their live-distributed single to be released at ムサシ(musashi) birthday presents live at Osaka LIVE HOUSE D' at 2012/11/14 is finalized as "卯月目覚める恋心(uduki mezameru koigokoro)"

their another live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at Rin birthday presents live at Shinsaibashi soma at 2013/01/04

Sign in to follow this