Sign in to follow this  
pinkmakona

Hello! :D

Hello! :D i am pinkmakona erm i am new on here hehe. I love old school visual kei the most and some oshare kei bands haha.

Hi it's me ^_^

It's nice to see you join and nice to see you made an introduction!

Here's the minichat; where you can chat with other VK fans (many of which I'm sure you have already met.)

mchat.php#mChat

You'll generally find us at about 8 PM your time or so, but we're usually the most active at night which is early morning for you.

Hello! :D i am pinkmakona erm i am new on here hehe. I love old school visual kei the most and some oshare kei bands haha.

Hi it's me ^_^

It's nice to see you join and nice to see you made an introduction!

Here's the minichat; where you can chat with other VK fans (many of which I'm sure you have already met.)

mchat.php#mChat

You'll generally find us at about 8 PM your time or so, but we're usually the most active at night which is early morning for you.

Thanks! I will join in at minichat when i can. :3

Hello pinkmakona!!! I think you know who I‘m? 

It‘s nice you came here. 

Welcome to MH. (^-^)

Hello pinkmakona!!! I think you know who I‘m? 

It‘s nice you came here. 

Welcome to MH. (^-^)

Hey, Megumi! I thought it was you! Thanks!

Haha, we're all a bit weird here :P But you'll soon find yourself to be loving us. Since I'm the youngest of the staff, I suppose I would be the youngest sister who's surrounded by all the big brothers and sisters who help me with stuff.

Haha, we're all a bit weird here :P But you'll soon find yourself to be loving us. Since I'm the youngest of the staff, I suppose I would be the youngest sister who's surrounded by all the big brothers and sisters who help me with stuff.

I see! I think i wil fit in here.

Sign in to follow this