Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Kozi new band "ZIZ" has formed

Közi new band "ZIZ" will hold their presents live at Shinjuku LOFT at 2012/05/29

"ZIZ" members:

Vo.&Gt.Közi (ex-MALICE MIZER)

Gt.JIRO (bioactive)

Ba.Sugiya (Moi dix Mois)

Machine.Yugami (ex-東狂黒(tokyokulo), now in YUGAMIHAKASE, MU)

Dr.CHARGEEEEEE... (OMEGA DRIPP, MUNIMUNI(support))

btw they will perform at Moi dix Mois Le dixième anniversaire Live 2011-2012 Part 6 "哲学の破片~第五章 深淵なる聖域 Deep Sanctuary III~(tetsugaku no kakera~daigoshou shinen naru seiiki Deep Sanctuary III~)" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2012/09/02

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11130&p=210860#p210860

no seriously kozi stop getting bands and do your xavat work [3]

Sorry for the floodinf but I can not hink of anything else.

no seriously kozi stop getting bands and do your xavat work [2]

What am I not comprehending about these posts?

Anyway, I'm very excited. I love Kozi.

I always liked Közi since starting making music, hopefully not just a session band and I would like to take out some single to make known their music style and then start to get some album in the future. :wub:

Their first full-length album called GIFT will be released on 2012/05/29.

1stアルバム GIFT 0529リリースです

Cover art (I guess?):

3583qit.jpg

Already!? wow.

Nice cover art. I am really curious about this. I don't know if I really want to buy it thogh. I want to listen to if first, but I don't want to be unable to get it if it's a super duper limited single print.

^ Yeah, it'd be great to hear it somehow. I guess they'll surely sell it at their first concert (since it's on the same day), and I hope there will be some more regular way of getting it too. I sent a mail to the contact address on Közi's website asking about overseas ordering availability by the way. I hope they'll reply. :)

Hope you get a positive response! Uploading some samples to youtube or something like that would do it for me in therms of making a decision. I really hope they put if for sale on neowing or something.

^ I tried to decipher what their style is from their interview but since I don't really know much Japanese I didn't come up with much. :lol: I think they said something like it'll be more of a "real band" type of sound, more rawer, with the two guitars and live drums & all.

Sign in to follow this