Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

【空-くぅ-】(ku) has joined Starwave Records

Guest Magatsu

another band who make a big mistake XD

Prediction:

They are going to disappear off starwave site in a couple months. Then announce a hiatus/disbandment, then kiwamu strikes again!

Think about it people, it's a conspiracy!

XodiacK

サンドイッチで120分?

Luzmelt

SaTaN(Until recently they announced a new line up or whatever, but they aren't on starwave anymore, even though Mr Satan is the vocalist for BLOOD now, but that is besides the point!)

Guest Magatsu

Whattt

SaTaN has left Starwave Records.. for real.. oh man no wonder why BLOOD will be do a last TOUR *laugh*

lolz and サンドイッチで120分? left already? that's really fast man.

their live-distributed single (title not yet finalized) will be released at their presents live "prosaic theater show" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2012/05/06

With all the good bands out there, choose ones that do not even know...

-_-"

Well, what better way to get you to know them? That's kind of the point of joining a record label: so you don't have to record CDs in your basement and get more exposure than your angry neighbors, enraged that you've been playing the same 4 chords over and over again for the past 6 hours.

I'm not saying that they're going to be great, but there are a myriad of start-up bands that western people have no idea about who honestly deserve as much of a chance at getting signed as many of the unsigned projects who've been around for a while.

Guest Magatsu

of course.. but they don't deserve Kiwamu label. because Kiwamu just suck.

I will 100% check this band out. music isn't that bad ^^ so I gonna give it a try...

But why Kiwamu again.. fu fu fu..

Guest Magatsu

kinda end 2010 begin 2011 if I'm right.

But I don't know when they started to be more active.

sound like:

iZQRpD1kvis

_t9l0gZEq9s

rq_hbe53jU0

5c5R_GEI34M

LOL Kiwamu strikes again.

Anyway, not to spoil the fun, but for all the Kiwamu lulz that's off-topic there's the Kiwamu Thread in the Toasted Waffles subforum. I'll be excited to read his rage tweets about Hayato leaving.

their new digital single "カフカ(kafka)" will be released at 2012/08/08

title of their live-distributed single released at their presents live "prosaic theater show" at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2012/05/06 is "深海(shinkai)"

Sign in to follow this