Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Sel'm will resume activities with new members & new album

after departure of Vo.トラ(tora) & Gt.Nagi at 2011/04/17, Sel'm will resume activities at their live at 2012/05/06 with new Vo. & Gt.

btw it appears that their new members are Vo.龍蛾(ryuga)(ex-Velours) & Gt.じょん(john)(ex-TOKYO HEROES(イワン/iwan)), but these have not yet been confirmed

http://www.selm.jp/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7166

their new members are confirmed to be correct...and their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2012/05/02

btw they will hold their one-man live "Proof of the infinite" at Shibuya BOXX at 2012/05/06

KeRPwnRU84s

actually quite surprised, i had so many fears but the vocalist sounds pretty good

would like to hear him sing Dusty Doll=p just to hear how that sounds

rest of the songs sounds pretty solid, good news!

I'm surprised, that sounds quite nice actually. The mixing/production could've used a little more work (you can barely hear the solo and the instruments, besides being really loud, sometimes overlap each other) and it kind of reminds me of lynch. a little too much, but I like it. I hope the album includes crazy John solos and more variety (and not 10 other songs that sound like lynch.).

definitely sounds like sel'm, vocals were surprising, and new album after all the wait is even better.

I would have just settled for a re-recording of brilliant force or some kind of re-recording collection, considering how much the songs changed when they added a second guitar.

Wow this actually sounds really good, his voice is a bit like Tora's so the transition won't be that hard...

And Iwan is a big plus, his solos are amazing.

I noticed the title and price when I went to their side.

If you think about it, it's not too bad.

They don't have any singles to include, anything already "released" would end up as re-recordings.

Dive had 5 songs and was the exact same price... so I'm guessing 8 songs?

But they would be all new, so it's good either way :D.

Sign in to follow this