Sign in to follow this  
ginHigure

Weird sound from around the world!

I am not a 100% christian, i am more of a "wannabe scholar" Who educates himself with every religion around the world knowledge and researches on his own. Many things i have come encounter and scary as hell and mind-blowing but as a soon to "wannabe philosopher" i wanna keep an open-mind to many all possibilities.

This video scared the crap out of me and i cannot believe last year's video was not such a controversy. The video for 2012 is much more controversial and it sure is scary as hell.

WATCH BELOW:

IZQwyV7wHzM

Good video.

I've always wondered where all those strange noises came from and I've heard it myself at times.

The one at 10:34 was my favorite and 11:30 too.

Some of them sounds like an old-school/martial industrial band, lol. Pretty cool. I've read somewhere that it might have to do something with the increased solar activity in the last few weeks + the Northern Lights "interacting" (or something like that).

I've been watching all this videos since months ago.

some seem pretty fake (maybe some retarded guy put some silent hill sounds from the game over these videos)

but other videos seem real...

don't know what to say about this...

HAARP? trumpets of the apocalypse? the end is near? 2012?

meh. I'll stay with your scientifical conclusion guys... the sun.

Oh? Drone music? :lol:

But in all seriousness. I'm Catholic.

But i am sorry, i don't trust any of it. It might just made up stuffs.

Or just resonance of natural sounds. Yes, nature making noise.

If that sounds is about apocalypse, supposed to be followed by something epic.

Don't make me quote the Bible.

These kind of things have been religiously made up as far as i know.

Say

Just like videos about UFO's sightings or abduction stories. All are fake

Those noises are caused by unlit areas and caves sytsems in the ground in which zombies and skeletons spawn.

/nerdy minecraft joke

*wanders off*

lol this instantly reminded my of the ending of Red State~

ItD6dQa5ncw

spoiler for those of you who don't want the ending to be ruined & if you don't care then just watch it~! (really intense movie btw, highly recommended!) but these scenes are just so relevant to the topic.

edit: my house is about 2-3 miles from some train tracks; around the evening you can hear the train's horn fairly loud even from this distance. other than the volume, the noise sounds exactly like some of the sounds from the video gin posted.

Yes...miasma, same here. I live near trains as well but it's not the same sound.

And where it was heard from new york, it was a place where trains pass by all the time and very commercial. the funny thing about that one is that. At the time of the sound no train were passing by and it was more of roaring/scream than a train....that is why it's scarier.

There was this fucked up noise a few weeks ago that kept me awake. It didn't sound right and it scared me, but I was so sleepy and I can't remember if this is what it sounded like or not. Scary stuff yo.

Sign in to follow this