Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Ruiza(D) new solo album "abyss" release

Like a boss! Great to see him release another solo, and this time it's even a full album! I'm curious if he's doing an all instrumental again (which I doubt, I mean, having a full album with only instrumentals would be kind of...boring, no matter how well Ruiza can do them) or if he's featuring some vocalists here and there. I remember he's friends with a big group of VK vocalists, so who knows!

Looking forward to it, his last mini was most excellent. Instrumental albums, and especially by guitarists can get very one-dimentional, but only if its SHREDSHREDSHRED, SCALEDOWNSCALEUPSCALEDOWN all the time.

I don't know what to look for, can someone tell me what past CD you guys are talking about that Ruiza released in his solo? I would like to try it out :) Thanks

I don't know what to look for, can someone tell me what past CD you guys are talking about that Ruiza released in his solo? I would like to try it out :) Thanks

Ruiza has released Amenity Gain mini-album in 2006 and Ao no Hahen single in 2001.

Sign in to follow this