Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

Yuuga (ex DEViL KiTTY) switch band

I am not sure if THE. is still running, but he changed his ameba to "GOKIBURI Vo Yuuga" and has the following stated:

GOKIBURI

Vo:優雅

Dr:若

Gt:etsu

Gt:4410

Ba:舞羅

2012/05/16

1st maxi single Release

「Blattodea(仮)」(詳細近日発表)

I wonder what happened with "THE." did they perhaps only switch names?

This entry seems to be about it but I don't understand jp.

http://ameblo.jp/vezi-ta-sama/entry-11153792636.html

I'm not sure what happened to THE. , but it could have just been a project that never got off the ground, just what he called his session band to record all of those random youtube songs, or it was a name change. Google translate didn't make the blog post all that clear, other than the single title is provisional? I think that might mean that the single might not actually be named...whatever the fuck a blattodea is.

During his THE. blog, he seemed to talk more about 2 chan calling him fat than making music with some guitarist he's been exploiting for the past 7 years.

OMG! :Y

Someone needs to rip that from YouTube because one day Yuuga will probably have a meltdown and delete it.

Wow, I feel so nostalgic right now. I use to be such a humongous Yuuga fangirl and had no idea that a PV ever existed, I probably would of shat a brick and done horrible things to obtain this way back in the day when I was the most batshit.

Someone needs to rip that from YouTube because one day Yuuga will probably have a meltdown and delete it.

This. A certain percentage of vk guys get sticks up their asses and delete their entire internet personas (I've seen it happen in less than two days!), and Yuuga seems like the type 8D So get downloading!

GOKIBURI new line-up:
Vo.優雅(yu-ga) (ex-Diana-->Celestia-->Chateau La tour-->Kar'MariA-->DEViL KiTTY)
Gt.etsu (ex-Lies and Truth)
Gt.4410(yoshito)
Ba.汰麗(tama) (ex-Lagna-->La'rave-->Luminas-->シルバリズム(silverhythm)-->シリアル⇔NUMBER(serial NUMBER)-->ActLess TheAteR-->ZEXER(support)-->バックドロップ零式(backdrop zero-shiki)-->the WoRLD-->OUTЯAGE)
Dr.若林(wakabayashi) (ex-Chateau La tour-->Kar'MariA(絢汰/kenta))

their new maxi single "~風説の流布(fuusetsu no rufu)~" will be released at 2012/05/16 (2 songs, 10yen(??)), and they will hold their one-man live "不毛(fumou)" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2012/08/31

btw they will open their OHP at 2012/04/01

http://gokinet.com/

btw release of their new maxi single "~風説の流布(fuusetsu no rufu)~" will be limited to Jishuban club Shinjuku store

Oh that sucks but i am still glad they are releasing something.

blaze.jpg

Looks like Yuuga's lost some weight. Also, their OHP works now and their first single is actually 10 yen. ...I guess they're making fun of free live-distributed material?

Can't wait 10 yen! Wish all visual kei CDs were that price.

Gt.etsu is ex-roadie of dolce vita, YOUTHQUAKE, ぐりむ(grim), INTELLIGENT SEE THROUGH, and he has mentioned that he tried to apply through audition for Gt. of baroque in 2001 and Gt. of Moran in 2007 but failed

for Gt.4410, I also doubt whether he is ex-BABYLON Gt.MISA

Gt.4410:

name: yoshito

birthday: 10/10

blood type: B

Gt.MISA:

birthday: 6/10

blood type: B

優雅(yu-ga) solo album "転校生ハ死神death(tenkousei wa shinigami death)" "BLACK JACKト死神show(BLACK JACK to shinigami show)" will be provided if purchasing in advance ticket of their one-man live "不毛(fumou)" (held at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2012/08/31) since 2012/05/31 and before 2012/06/30

"転校生ハ死神death(tenkousei wa shinigami death)" [track list]

01.purple lip

02.love waros

03.君ノ為(kimi no tame)

04.カツアゲ(katsuage)

05.MK5

06.MY Pride

07.紫葬(shisou)

"BLACK JACKト死神show(BLACK JACK to shinigami show)" [track list]

01.After all

02.肉便器(nikubenki)

03.D・C・L

04.-光(hikari)-

05.R-R&R

06.W to

07.Marriage

I just have to say, I loooove reading Yuuga's blog (what I can understand anyway). One of the things I hate about vk (/Japanese entertainment culture in general?) is how fake/secretive everyone is, and Yuuga just blows that out of the water.

---

Also, maybe this is obvious to everyone already, but those two solo albums which Yuuga is giving away for free were released a couple of years ago. So it's not as if he's insane and recording albums solely for the purpose.

Sign in to follow this