OHP:http://artema-web.com/

Bass:kaz 

Drums:H@L 

VocalsMEG 

Guitar:ko-hey 

Guitar:kentty

Qv3Gu7bBaHU

UlwSpe1jgDs

Their actual band name is pretty stupid but these guys are awesome. I really enjoyed their Mini. Can't wait for their album. Also are these guys major or indie? They have a pretty awesome sound production if they are indie.

Love em. glad they are not crazy with the english

Well, at the time this was posted I don't think they were major yet, but now they are. In case anyone else was interested. Here's their major label debut!

They've released more since too. All on par with the previous work. Which is kind of amazing.

If crossfaith didnt change their style with their most recent, they could have been as awesome as this....I still listen to crossfaith's earlier stuff which really captivated me but I love Artema. I think their new album is possibly more melodic then their previous stuff but im not sure as ive regressed back into western metal for a while.

Guest lynchisizer

definitely a great band which needs more recognition o: enjoyed both of their albums, can't wait ot hear more by them :)

^right!

I wish they could update it to all caps. I'm assuming it's like that because it got taken over from an older artist. But they're the main artist there so no need for the katakana/unicode tags.

Sign in to follow this