Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

THE KIDDIE HAPPY SPRING TOUR 2011 Kidd's Now Tour Final DVD

THIS IS THE KIDDIE'S FIRST LIVE DVD. OMG. It is so amazing. How do I know? I saw it yesterday, dawwwg~! :'D SO I THOUGHT I'D REVIEW THE DVD. THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN OMFG. (≧∇≦) [Dat EMOJI brought to you by Nuke. <3 And copypasta productions. Who also helped me get the set-list here. THIS IS GONNA BE A COOL REVIEW CAUSE I'LL ALSO GET TO REVIEW THEIR PERFORMANCE. )

0. Opening - Oooh. Nice techno opening and the audience seems PUMPED~! LOLOL. The members come out and do flashy gestures at the audience. xD And they are eating dat shit up. xD Oh gawd so many people. ;__; Must be intimidating. Then again... I'm sure they are used to it by now. xD BWAAA YUSA. ;O; Oh it got dark.

1. smile. - Ippo~ippo~! Here we go~! -and the track is playing loudly over them live. Wat. Well dat "Oh~oh~ohwowo~." thing Yusa did was cute. Oh Yusa's really good live. ;O; He seems to be more flashy with his vocals. xD Adding cute littly flarey sounds to the end of things he's singing. Everything sounds great. ;O; And I can't stop watching them. OMG. ;O; This has to be the most cutest performance EVER. Holy fuck. I can barely take it. Ahahaha. Yusa sounded so manly just now yelling at the audience. xD <3 Bwaaa awesome dual-solo followed by awesome high five. Bahahahahaha. YOU GUYS THS IS AMAZING. ;O; I don't even normally like the song but they are performing it so well that I can't not like it. xD And Yusa's definitely the cutest vocalist on the scene right now. Jesus christ. 10/10

2. Re:evolution - YAY~! I fucking love this song. And he's dancing with a pink bandana. xD Wow. I can't. I don't even. ;__; DREAMS COME TRUE. I am in love with this live performance of this song so much. ;__; They are as good live as I hoped they would be. ;__; 10/10

3. in one sense - OH shit. Ahahaha. "Jyampu~! Jyampu~!" Jesus christ. Yusa is the cutest vocalist. Did I mention that yet? I can't handle this. EVERYONE MUST EXPERIENCE IT. BRB. Gotta start dancin' to this shit. AHAHA. Member introductions again? xD They are performing this perfectly. I AM GONNA SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST. Holy shit the audience looks like a raging sea~! :'D YEIII~! 100/10

4. Calling - Perfection. Yuusei's guitar playing is so nice on the ears. ;__; THE WHOLE BAND IS. JESUS CHRIST. And they are performing these songs better than the studio recordings. ;__; I'm gonna cry. ERRTHING I DREAMED OF. RIGHT HERE. BEFORE MY VERY EYES. THESE EYES. THEY SEE. ... I can't handle how perfect this is. ;___; 10/10

5. STEADY - OH GEEZ. OH GAWD. I'm probably going to cry. ;__; Suteedi Maiku. Bwaaa. It's already amazing. ;__; "Toki doki~! omounda yo~! Kimi to bai-bai shita to ni~!" ;__; MAN MAN MAN. JUST. I can't handle dis. Yusa is so amazing. AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE. WEEPIN CREEPIN JESUS. This is the best DVD ever. They did this perfectly. 10/10

6. PAIN: Oh~! Za b-saido from Calling. :'D Fuck yeah~! GIT IT~! :'D OMG. xD Yusa is so fun to watch and listen to. xD THEY ARE SO ON POINT. I'M FREAKING OUT. SO PERFECT. ;O; 10/10

7. AWA TO CIDER - OH YEII YEII~! :'D One of my fav songs. xD BAhahaha. LOL. Yusa clapping on the hand holding the mic wat. I JUST. LOVE THIS BAND SO MUCH. OMG. 10/10 forever.

8. Nutty Nasty - Oh man. The song that I don't really like. Bahahahaha. xD LOL errone is dancing like crazy. xD And it's being performed pretty well~! :'D Man. xD This band is great. "Oh really really kawaii mai baybay~!" 11/10

9. LOVE - OH SHIT. ONE OF THEIR BEST SONGS. OH MAN. GONNA. LOSE IT. SHIT. Bwaaa. Yusa and the acoustic guitar. Fuckin' so sweet sounding. ;O; <3 FUCK YEAH. xD The song bursts into intensity with electric guitar and drums and bass and Yusa's amazingly powerful lovely voice. ;O; Holy crap. Fuckin' amazing. ;__; 10/10

10. マイガール - BAHAHA. THIS IS A GREAT SONG. xD "Furisosoinda tokimeki no ame~! Atari mae ga~! Sou jyanakunatte~!" xD Gah. THIS SONG. OH GOD. ;O; It's the best. ;__; It's so adorably funky. <3 AHAHA. xD Oh yusa. xD I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GREAT THEY ARE LIVE. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS. Man. They are just groovin' so hard. ;O; What a great solo. ;__; Man. 100%/10

11. プラズマ - I've seen this a million times since it randomly surfaced on youtube and it's still amazing. ;__; The audience just goes crazy during this song and THE KIDDIE continue to go all out and DESTROY. :'D <3 10/10

12. 嵐の夜 - Bwa. I love this chibi-uta. ;__; SHIT THIS BAND IS SO FLY. HOLY FUCK. FUCKIN. AWESOME. 10/10

13. BLACK SIDE - OH MAN. :'D I love this song. xD EXCITE. Wow. Just wow. All I can say. 10/10

14. Beaming - OH GOD. MY FAVORITE SONG. :'D AND IT'S ALREADY BEING DONE PERFECTLY. WOW. ;__; EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS DVD FOR THIS PERFORMANCE. ;__; "Letz get happy on za rainbow~! Kono peesu de ikou~!" ;O; Bwaaa. They are so perfect. ;__; 10/10

I'll finish my review at a later date. ;__; I've got a cold and all this perfection has tired me out. So until then~! The DVD is perfect. And anyone that as any doubts about this band's abilities should check it out and watch it with giant attentive eyes and absorb the happiness. <3

Woah woah wall of text

Maiku, won't you mind putting a chapter division there, plz? :3

Other than that, nice review. Is it really permitted to post thoughts about live dvds in this section btw?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EMOJI. (≧ω≦)

LOLOL this review was hilarious and adorable, MAN I WANT TO SEE IT SO BADLY NOW.

lol, Maiku. How baked were you when you wrote this??!

I haven't had time to fully watch it yet, but I've skimmed it and I was pleasantly surprised. They can hold their own live!

@Pretsy: Thanks~! :'D And I think so. It is the reviews section. Plus mods/admins/CAT5 have to allow them to be posted. So I was like "If dis gets posted. It's ok~!" Bahaha. :'D

@Nuke: イェイイ~!!イェオオ~!And I posted it in the videos section~! :'D

I give that review 100/10

OMG thankz. :'D

Fitear should do a review too~! And Nekkichi. ACTUALLY ERRONE WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW ON THE DVD. ;O; It'd be interesting to hear different opinions actually. :'D OMG LET'S GET CHAMP TO REVIEW IT~! :'D

Sign in to follow this