Sign in to follow this  
len

Hm... Hello ._.

Well, you can call me len... And, what else have to say?

Since is about music, my favorite bands are: Dir en grey, MUCC, Plastic Tree, -OZ-, NEGA, SuG, and I like a lot more, actually, but my favorite from these is Dir en grey.. ^^'

I'm learning violin now and I hope to work with anything related to music someday.

Just that, I guess.. .-.

Hi! Welcome to MH, I hope you'll have a good time here! :) I'm sai, one of the forum moderators. Do you happen to have a last.fm?

Hell-O, welcome aboard.

I like some band that you like as well.

Great to see how you listen to Cage but also DEG recent numbers also. :D

O btw, some people in this forum having tough criticism over SuG and NEGA though.

Just don't mind them when you encounter one in the future ^^;

Thanks for the greetings people! And thanks for the tip Mister Svperstar. Yasuhiro, sorry to mistake you, I had not seen.. ._.

O btw, some people in this forum having tough criticism over SuG and NEGA though.

Just don't mind them when you encounter one in the future ^^;

Lol i am one of them. XD

Welcome by the way, and added your Last.fm

Nega is actually just okay..

And in regards of SuG and the other Oshare bands, their music is just not acceptable in my ears, they tent to smiling and grinning, dancing their asses off, and their styles are just too much, sounds like a humour bands to me, i know they are skillful and all, but it just a waste of talent to play this kinda music.

Well it is just my opinion, no offence.

(and for the mods if you find this post is off-topic you may remove it as you wish).

I myself think Nega is fantastic.. although their older stuff was better and felt like it had more emotion. Seems to me like a lot of bands that get really popular lose the passion they once had.

I myself think Nega is fantastic.. although their older stuff was better and felt like it had more emotion. Seems to me like a lot of bands that get really popular lose the passion they once had.

Couldnt agree more.

Hey there !!!

Awesome that you like diru !!!

And Nega !!!

But i am also against sug...

Liked just their first 3 releases xD

And violin is epic !!!!

Hope your music dreams will come true !!

Sign in to follow this