zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

<-- yay, I'm no longer Kisaki's errand boy. Wait, what am I happy about? I don't want to be Wataru's punchbag... or Wataru's strangle-bag, coughyouknowwhatI'mtalkingaboutcoughcough

You know how men sometimes just stare at hot women's lips instead of listening to them?

I feel like I do that too with hot guys

Rui <3 *drools*

[attachment=0]rui pumpkin3.jpg[/attachment]

and it makes me thinking, where the hell is Alicia Silverstone now?

Two years ago I was reading a cooking magazine and she had written a SUPER preachy article about veganism. So...that's what she's up to, as far as I can tell.

that's... a poor thing. :o

This whole Avengers movie sounds a little iffy to me, because chances are, it'll fail miserably. Grrr.

I should finally watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special. I'm a bad, bad fan.

↑ oh man, me too, I keep forgetting. D:

lol, I'm so conflicted between the two forums now. The other one looks cooler and has CUSTOM TITLES back, but all the old topics all over the place are annoying and Idk who any of the mods are. The titles here are lame (I'm pretty sure we were promised the custom ones earlier) and the skin could be less boring, but obviously it's current, doesn't have a general "dead" feeling and the mods are obviously cool.

Buh. I don't want to be switching forever, how annoying

I've been too lazy to log into the old TW. This one feels more like home since I was never really active in the old one anyway.

hyde L'Arc~en~Ciel 1969年1月29日 , kyo D'ERLANGER 1967年2月4日 birthdays coming!!

芸???由????Sheila E.??ら??????。<-D'ERLANGER's SEELA comes from Sheila E.

Tons of snow from the blizzard in Chicago. Still waiting for an email that says "all classes cancelled" before believing people's screams of joy.