Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

THE KIDDIE New Album : MA★PIECE (2012/03/28)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~! :'D <3 <3 <3 <3 ☆★イェイイェイ~!!!

This will totally be a Mastar Piece~! <3 <3

I'm sure the album will be as amazing as Utsukushiki Redrum considering it's on the album. I CAN'T WAIT. I hope I can get a job soon so I can buy the album. @_@

I have a feeling the album is going to be amazing. :'D I really enjoyed Brave New world. BWAAAA. I JUST WANT TIME TO FAST FORWARD.

Personally I thought Brave New World was okay, not their best release but it was OK. I thought the singles leading to Brave New World were 'okay' as well, but I really liked Nutty Nasty and I loved Utsukushiki REDRUM (though Nutty Nasty has the better b-sides) so I have high hopes for this album!

Can't wait for this ^^ ... I loved Brave New World and Utsukushiki REDRUM is one of their best singles of late.

It's a bit 'darker' than their previous looks (yet on par with Utsukushiki REDRUM) so I hope the sound fits the look.

Apparently THE KIDDIE are doing the theme song for the new PSP game Kimikare.

2012年01月27日

PSP版「キミカレ」主題歌をTHE KIDDIEが担当!

PSP版「キミカレ」主題歌をTHE KIDDIEが担当します!

詳細は随時更新していきますので、お楽しみに!

◆PSP版「キミカレ」オフィシャルサイト → http://www.otomate.jp/kimikare_psp/

The game looks... like a shonen ai game. o__o

I dunno if this is the CDs the song is gonna be released on or if the song is from their new album?

2dvmn7p.jpg

THE KIDDIE ohp updated and THE NEW LOOK iS AWESOME :'D

1.MA★PIECE

2.mr.FIREBIRD

3.Sun'z up

4.茜射ス空、落チル影 (Akane sasu sora, Ochiru kage)

5.来世の女神 (Raise no Megami)

6.Nutty Nasty

7.サマードリーム(Summer Dream)

8.ハッピーエンドが待っている (Happy End ga Matteiru)

9.Destination

10.美しきREDRUM

11.二人のメモリーズ (Futari no Memories)

12.stand by me

13.アダルト[bonus track] (Adult)

Hold the phone, am I reading this wrong or did a VK band actually not pull a dicky marketing trick for once?

According to their website

Regular type (2800 yen) has 12 tracks. Limited type (3500 yen) has the same 12 tracks+1 "bonus truck"+DVD.

SO YOU MEAN I COULD JUST BUY ONE CD AND ACTUALLY GET ALL THE CONTENT, FOR ONCE??!

I'm shocked. In any case, I might have to pre-order this. I'll need to hear some samples first, but I'm definitely looking forward to this!

And is it weird that they are "re-visualizing" their looks? Compare the no-makeup/ not that fancy (by VK standards, of course) looks of smile and calling, compared to the very stylized ones for 美しきREDRUM and now this. Very interesting.

Sign in to follow this