Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania new single "Cynthia" & album "Artistical Glint"

Megaromania valentine special single "Cynthia" will be released through UCP official web-shop and at their live since Ikebukuro CYBER at 2012/02/14 (1 song, 1,050yen)

their new album "Artistical Glint" will be released at 2012/04/25 (2 TYPE)

TYPE A (4,200yen) will include CD (10 songs)+DVD (including "Cynthia" PV), and TYPE B (3,150yen) will include CD (10 songs+bonus track "with Sympathizer") only

special DVD will be enclosed if purchasing 2 types of their new album "Artistical Glint" together, which will include PV off-shot and studio secret rehearsal footage

only-for-you message DVD (if ordering before 2012/04/10) & cheki of a member you select will be further provided if purchasing 2 types of their new album "Artistical Glint" together through UCP official web-shop

btw they will hold their European tour in 2012/03 as follows:

03/16 - Paris (France) - Glazart

03/17 - Bochum (Germany) - Zeche

03/18 - Leipzig (Germany) - Moritzbastei

03/19 - Utrecht (NL) - Tivoli de helling

they will hold their 4th anniversary one-man live tour "Vision of Engraving" as follows:

05/31 - Sapporo COLONY

06/01 - Sapporo COLONY

06/04 - Sendai HooK

06/06 - Niigata CLUB RIVERST

06/15 - HOLIDAY NAGOYA

06/18 - Hakata DRUM SON

06/20 - Shinsaibashi CLAPPER

TOUR FINAL

07/29 - Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO

their live-distributed DVD (3 TYPE in random) will be released at their one-man live at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO at 2012/07/29, which will include scene of their certain one-man live from 2012/05/31 to 2012/06/20

Yeah ! Good news !

I can't wait to hear this second album.

The album will contain「AURORA-destinies of the world-(ALBUM mix)」 and 「Oath-cross of eternity(ALBUM mix)」.

TYPE A (4,200yen) will include CD (10 songs)+DVD (including "Cynthia" PV)

Are they serious with this price?

Anyway, I hope they put some effort into the album. I haven't been much of a fan of their stuff, but there's always at least one song that's worth listening to.

megaromania come expensive or they don't come at all

+1

I mean, I thought that was already implied with their name. Since it's coming out in April, I should be able to save up some money for the regular edition. I know it's not going to happen, but I don't want it to be all of their recent A-sides. My fear is a 10 track album with an instrumental intro, 4 singles, and 5 new songs.

I always buy the B-Type but their last mini-album was rather pricey but that's because the DVD that was included had more than just the PV it was a full live DVD. Maybe the reason this one is pricey is because it's going to be more than just the PV? Just a thought, it is expensive but I don't buy the DVD releases, someone always puts it on YouTube eventually and UCP doesn't make any effort to take down videos it seems.

Anyway, looking forward to it.

Holy mother of fuck @ these prices. Not impressed with them releasing yet another single, but I will look forward to the album because I am a fan of them.

SET-LIST at 2011/12/20:

01.APOCALYPSE

02.Quintessence Voyage

03.Black Temptation

04.Crimson

05.Disillusion on heaven

06.Wail of crested

07.Phantom to the past

08.Clear flora

09.Fragrance Tales

10.Distinctive territory

11.Cardinal Sin

12.God of Megaromania-純血の刻印(junketsu no kokuin)-

EN1

01.BLESSING MYTH

02.Oblivious

EN2

01.AURORA-destinies of world-

02.Sabbath

btw their live-limited single released at their one-man live "with Sympathizer" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2011/12/20 is "APOCALYPSE(New recording)"

btw their live-limited single released at their one-man live "with Sympathizer" at Shinjuku LOFT at 2011/12/20 is "APOCALYPSE(New recording)"

It is not "Re:birth of creation" ?

The CD is called Re:birth of creation, but I assume that the song itself is a new version of APOCALYPSE (with new title).

They didn't tell us the whole name of the single until the live itself...

It's not a new song, but a new version of APOCALYPSE. The distributed song is APOCALYPSE -Re:birth of creation- as showed here:

http://ameblo.jp/undercode-misery/entry ... 37801.html

details of sessions at 美沙麗-Misery- birthday event "The Birth[day] of Creation" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/04/22 are as follows:

"子妃&関西貴族":

Vo.Rame (Black Gene for the Next Scene)

Gt.美沙麗-Misery- (Megaromania)

Gt.ユキヒロ(yukihiro) (FUTURISM・BOYZ)

Ba.KISAKI (凛(lin))

Dr.俊(shun) (FUTURISM・BOYZ)

"美沙麗生誕祝い隊":

Vo.翠-Sui- (Megaromania)

Gt.刻(tokky) (Black Gene for the Next Scene)

Ba.Ray (NEGA)

Dr.零華(reika) (ドレミ團(doremidan))

"11":

Vo.戮(riku) (凛(lin), chariots)

Gt.シノ(shino) (ex-SCISSOR, now in MiU)

Gt.蜘影-Chikage- (Megaromania)

Ba.迅(jin) (ex-UnsraW)

Dr.鈴音(suzune) (ex-アンド(AND))

"藤子Fシンディケイト feat. タカヒロエモン":

Vo.ユーイ(yu-i) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

Vo.&Gt.氷牙-Hyoga- (Megaromania)

Gt.おたけ(otake) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

Ba.まぁや(maaya) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

Dr.沙美(sami) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

"地下室系邑詩組":

Vo.田嶋武敏(tajima taketoshi) (ex-白黒キネマ(monokuro kinema))

Gt.和希(kazuki) (PLUNKLOCK)

Gt.省吾-SHOGO- (dolore)

Ba.雪那(setsuna) (ex-Metis Gretel, now in KIL:erre)

Dr.邑詩-Yushi- (Megaromania)

Sort of, but not really on subject: I don't understand why a lot of visual-kei record labels, particularly UCP, announce the release of a CD MONTHS before the actual due date, with vague information. Why bother announcing an album that comes out in August ~ September if it's January? Just work on it and get your act together, then announce the release a month ~ 3 weeks before it's due to drop. That way you have something to actually promote your album with instead of "10 tracks, all untitled but we promise to have names on them a week before they come out ^^;;;;; " for half a year.

Sign in to follow this