Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) new maxi single release

少女-ロリヰタ-23区(lolita23q) new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2012/02/08 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (1,680yen) will include CD (2 songs)+DVD (including PV), regular edition TYPE B (1,470yen) will include CD (3 songs) only, and regular edition TYPE C (1,470yen) will include CD (3 songs with different track 3) only

Aw, after three singles and a mini I was secretly hoping for an album...but a single is ok as well, I guess

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "Bad City"

[CD track list]

01.Bad City

lyrics: リョヲ丞(ryosuke) / composer: リョヲ丞(ryosuke) & ユ≠キ(yuki)

02.STAR PHILHARMONY

lyrics: リョヲ丞(ryosuke) / composer: リョヲ丞(ryosuke)

03.VITAL (included in regular edition TYPE B)

lyrics: 総史(soshi) & BAN / composer: BAN

03.FULLMETAL NIGHT KILLER 1888 (included in regular edition TYPE C)

lyrics: リョヲ丞(ryosuke) / composer: 龍兎(ryuto)

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]

01.Bad City (PV)

nice, ryosuke and yuki seems very interesting, yuki was the one who composed hikari if im not mistaken, which was a masterpiece

Pretty damn awesome PV and the instrumentals are so sick to me! I love their energy in this PV and how they are all jumping around and doing some crazy moves. I love this song! That breakdown is pretty cool as well, have high hopes for their new album now!! HIKARI, I'z, and this, all damn good.

GJLcqRbbwtQ

yeeeee 23ku~ ♥ i liked sou, but i'm much more into them now after soshi became the vocalist. (;∇;) can't wait for the whole single! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

I don't know why, but this song is not striking me. It sounds like something that I have heard before and I can not place my finger on it. I am hoping for better of the B-sides if I can not get into Bad City.

It's ok, the chorus is a bit weak, but the rest is awesome. It's not as good as HIKARI, but HIKARI also needed time to grow on me, so who knows.

I agree, the chours is kinda "blah"..but overall its a good song. I want to see a ballad come from them now though. Love all these energetic songs they've been doing, but I'd like them to break it up with a ballad.

Sign in to follow this