Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

BORN- ProudiA single

Damn...

ProudiA- This song is just so beautiful. I'm listening to this and it is raining outside and it just sounds so good! Good job BORN!! That guitar solo was just super amazing especially since they don't put out many guitar solos out and i am a sucker for guitar solos. 5/5

RAGE OF FACT- Pretty nice guitar riff start off from K, the song then has Ryouga's usual screaming voice. He then transitions into his clean voice and back to his scream again and that's what I love from him, how he transitions from one to the other. This sounds like a typical BORN song which isn't actually a bad thing since they are an amazing band. 4/5

Dig Fxxker- This song starts with a nice bass melted together with some background noises and then Ryouga screams and we get this sick guitar riff to headbang to. There's some good instrumentals going on throughout this song like during the chorus that I enjoyed listening to. This once again was another typical BORN song and once again, not a bad thing. 4/5

BORN did good with this single, i've played this more than I played Psycho Diva the first hour. This is actually the first time that I love a title track more than the B-sides by a lot from a band this year. Overall 4.5/5

ProudiA ended up as nothing more but a forced PSC-snoozefest ballad with a neat solo, that unfortunately deserves a better spot (aka the other song not made by this band)

Won't review the rest of bland, vocally poor and instrumentally boring repertoire

Just no.

1/5 (Only for that solo, that's all.)

I liked the three songs, but ProudiA just does not fit BORN's style, at least IMO. They're a band that really does metal songs well, or slower songs, but not ballad-slow (like 涙彩の花). A solid 7.5/10 for this

ProudiA sounds awesome. Beautiful ballad again from BORN. They need to release more songs like this in the near future.

the rest of the 2nd and 3rd tracks sounds ok. Not my cup of tea.

4.2/5 overall. :-)

ProudiA ended up as nothing more but a forced PSC-snoozefest ballad with a neat solo, that unfortunately deserves a better spot (aka the other song not made by this band)

Won't review the rest of bland, vocally poor and instrumentally boring repertoire

Just no.

1/5 (Only for that solo, that's all.)

unluckily I have to agree.... I hope the album will be better because this single was really bland and boring

I was totally hooked on the preview for ProudiA and I could not even wait to hear the whole song, and holy shit. I was so disappointed when it sucked. The chorus is cool, but other than that it was a snoozefest. The pv is nice, though. BORN is a pretty sexy band.

Here I go, jumping on the "Let's hate on PSC!" bandwagon, but yeah. PSC has killed BORN like they have with every other band on their label.

2.5/5

Sign in to follow this