Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DEATHGAZE new album "CREATURE" release

limited edition (3,675yen) will include CD+DVD+booklet (28 pages), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD+booklet (20 pages)

[CD track list]

01.BRAND NEW KISS

02.RING THE DEATH KNELL

03.USELESS SUN

04.VICE

05.NEWBORN-wrongful life

06.SILENCE

07.MALICE

08.SUICIDE DANCE

09.DISGUSTING EYE

10.SLEEP IN THE RAIN

11.THE END

12.CREATURE

13.GLORY SKY

[limited edition DVD track list]

01.RING THE DEATH KNELL (PV)

02.RING THE DEATH KNELL (PV-making)

_77edKAZ5Vs

The tracklist and the covers are really good, but the spot sounds like (sorry for being negative)... just anything else they made in the past few years.

Tracklist: Amazing.

Preview: Amazing.

I love these guys, I love their consistency. If they weren't consistent, then I would have the chance to be disappointed if their new sound wasn't great. If they keep doing things like this I'll be constantly impressed. That's the way I look at it anyway *shrug*

Well, the cover arts cool.

But basically the same pallete which got rotated,

only different woman on each of them and with addition of red filter too.

But i think enough to make passer by to take notice when walking in a record store or a mall. :mrgreen:

Moreover, cannot wait for hearing it.

Esp after the YT video which sounds very Deathgaze :hyper:

^ Thank you for telling! I hadn't noticed yet ^^ I saw the spot already and USELESS SUN has already been released, but still I like all the previews released up until now.

Those fucking things never work for me! They always take too damn long to load. But Useless Sun I've heard and it's okay. Ring the Death Knell is pretty good, but everything else I'll just wait to hear.

Their recent releases were not satisfying. But still.. I can't wait for this "CREATURE" album!!

For me it´d be probably more exciting to listen all of it at once. Even though I checked out "Useless Sun" and to be honest then they´ve had better stuff. But oh well, we´ll see what 4th of March brings, after all it´s not that far away anymore.

I just hope it won´t be an ebb.

Sign in to follow this