Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lycaon new single & LIVE DVD release

it is announced at Lycaon one-man live "ゆきずりの女(yukizuri no onna)" at Nagoya BOTTOM LINE at 2011/11/26 that their new single "悪徳の栄え(akutoku no sakae)" will be released at 2012/02/29 (6 TYPE), for which 4 types will be those produced by each of 4 members (1,500yen each except 緋遊(hiyuu)-produced ver. 2,100yen), one will be Tower Records-limited (2,100yen) and one will be live-limited one released at Vo.悠希(yuuki) birthday one-man live at Gifu CASPER at 2012/02/11 (1,500yen)

[CD track list]

01.悪徳の栄え(akutoku no sakae)

02.愛はきらめきの中に(ai wa kirameki no naka ni)~Acoustic ver.~ (included in 悠希(yuuki)-produced ver.)

02.裏切りの媚薬(uragiri no biyaku) (included in リト(rito)-produced ver.)

02.リンドブルムの鐘(lindwurm no kane) (included in サトシ(satoshi)-produced ver.)

02.HAPPY BIRTHDAY~メンバーから悠希へのHAPPY BIRTHDAYソング(member kara yuuki e no HAPPY BIRTHDAY song)~ (included in live-limited edition)

[Tower Records-limited edition DVD track list]

01.悪徳の栄え(akutoku no sakae) (PV)

[緋遊(hiyuu)-produced ver. DVD track list]

01.MASK (PV)

02.緋遊(hiyuu) image video

scene of that one-man live at 2011/11/26 will be included in their forthcoming LIVE DVD, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2011/11/26:

SE

01.Aventure

02.モーゼルのピストル(mauser no pistol)

03.Number Eight.

04.Plug>into the>Socket

05.Miss.EVIL INSIDE

06.MASK

07.EROS

08.PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK.

09.Alejandro

10.密室における強圧的誘惑はモルヒネの中にある3.129mgの憂鬱(misshitsu ni okeru kyouatsuteki yuuwaku wa morphine no naka ni aru 3.129mg no yuuutsu)

11.情欲のアクメ(jouyoku no acme)

12.Jesus

13.二番目の女(nibanme no onna)

14.I love sex. I love drugs. I love rock'n'roll

15.マリーゴールド(marigold)

サトシ(satoshi) guitar solo

call & response

16.suckin' on a lollipop

17.Who's bad psycho party

18.Time Enough for Love

EN1

01.Fragile

02.RED RUM

EN2

01.The[1st] degree genocide holic

Lycaon サトシ(satoshi) guitar manual DVD "常識をブッ壊す!Lycaonサトシの『オレがギターを教えてやるぜっ!』~入門編~" will also be released at 2012/02/29 (1,800yen, limited 300)

btw they will hold their 1-song one-man live "The[1st]degree genocide holic" at Gifu RADREVER at 2012/02/12 and at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2012/02/16, at which only 1 song "The[1st]degree genocide holic" will be played

btw they will hold their 1-song one-man live "The[1st]degree genocide holic" at Gifu RADREVER at 2012/02/12 and at HOLIDAY OSAKA at 2012/02/16, at which only 1 song "The[1st]degree genocide holic" will be played

LOL WHAT. I love these guys, they're so nuts sometimes.

LOL WHAT. I love these guys, they're so nuts sometimes.

So they're finally admitting to being a trolling-band now??

:bunny:

Ever since their new direction they've been milking their fans, I mean seriously, 6 types?! Live dvd doesn't sound too interesting. Only a few old songs that haven't been remastered on their latest album (those remakes were AWFUL) so I'm not really looking forward to it.

And LOLOLOL @ one song live

Not sure if I should get excited for this or not.

Probably not No.

If it's nothing like Royal Order Era, Then I will probably skip this one.

That dvd though, Would be awesome to own, Has some awesome songs on it.

the DVD are just in time, me think.

as former fan, i would like to see how they are LIVE.

it would be nice collectible item.

no comment for singles until i hear sample.

i bashed them too much lately with their current musical direction, it's not even fun anymore.

lol at one song live though.

wth is that? that's... new (?)

About bloody time they released a live DVD. Shame it's now and not before they sucked.

The only thing I'm considering buying is the DVD though, assuming they haven't messed with the older songs too much. But 6 types for the single and every single one of them with a different song and/or DVD? No thanks. That's just WAY too much milking for my liking.

their LIVE DVD "全国22ヶ所ワンマンツアー『ゆきずりの女』-TOUR FINAL-2011/11/26名古屋Bottom Line" will be released at 2012/02/29 (6,800yen, limited 500), which will include 2DVDs+lyrics cards (4 pages)

Wow 6800 yen ? A litlle bit expensive no ?

Seriously for that price, I hope there's the full live and all the pv's on the second DVD, and only 500 copies :/ too short

Sometime they make me feel like a cow.

Wow 6800 yen ? A litlle bit expensive no ?

Seriously for that price, I hope there's the full live and all the pv's on the second DVD, and only 500 copies :/ too short

Sometime they make me feel like a cow.

Not very expensive for a visual kei live DVD, unfortunately. It's tough to be a fan!

i think the pricing is average for LIVE DVD,

compares to another bands that could sell it up to 9000++ yen.

i.e: The Nameless Liberty At 10.12.26 Tokyo Dome &

UROBOROS -with the proof in the name of living. . . - AT NIPPON BUDOKAN Extended Cut -

so i do not see why this one can't.

Especially LYCAON are having increasing fan base lately,

so it is only natural. Sorry, but business talks.

I suppose. When I ordered my D live DVD it costed 4762 yen, but that was without customs. The bastards from the Dutch post company wanted me to pay 22 euros extra on the annual price + shipping. Anyway, when this DVD was released, D was still on avex trax, a big and popular label in Japan, but Lycaon are still indies, so I would expect the D DVD to be more expensive...

I hope we will be able to order it through CDjapan, but I'm afraid we will have to pay lots of custom fees, that's why I said it is expensive

(for exemple the single "Aventure" the real price is 1000yen, and through CDjapan, you order it for 3200yen, and that's without the shipping fees which are expensive too)

So it's 6800yen (if it's sold in CDjapan, if not it will add ~1500yen more), with that you have 1800yen of shipping fees AND if there is a poster as a gift with the DVD, you have to pay customs fees depending on the country you live in (half of the real price of the item)

Money really rules the world.

Sign in to follow this