Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) new album release

Justice is a nice name for an album title. Short, sweet, to the point. I like it. Let's hope this album brings a little more to the table than Anomie. I sincerely love that album, but with songs like "Diorama Wonderland" and a slew of the other ones they have... Anomie doesn't measure up. Totally stoked for this album.

"Justice" promotion pack will be enclosed if purchasing their new album "Justice" through Tower Records, and Gt.Anzi guitar tutorial DVD-R will be enclosed if purchasing their new album "Justice" through disk union

their limited rental mini album "Before Justice" will be available for rental through TSUTAYA since 2012/02/22

[track list]

01.「Justice」

02.Helios

03.マグノリア(magnolia)

04.Adult Children

05.落とし穴の底はこんな世界(otoshi ana no soko wa konna sekai)

06.Sleeping Beauty

07.Diorama Wonderland

08.new album「Justice」digest

So far seems like the latest singles and the b-sides. I hope we got more then one or two new songs by them or I am going to say this is a album released under PSC.

The EP idea is kind of totally ridiculous, but it doesn't make me any less excited for this album. I'm hoping for a mostly dark album... Mostly things like Abyss and Otoshiana. They were soooooo so good.

Sign in to follow this